6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Quad Bike ( Additional Payment)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all the hotels & Malls Centrally located in Abu Dhabi, We can also pick from Abu Dhabi Cruise Terminal.
During Ramadan, there will not be belly dance, Tannura dance and Alcohol will not be available.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY VooTours Tourism
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Abu Dhabi Desert Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Abu Dhabi Desert Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Abu Dhabi Desert Safari?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Abu Dhabi Desert Safari?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Abu Dhabi Desert Safari
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsDining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesAbu Dhabi4WD Tours - DubaiSporting Events - DubaiDining Experiences - DubaiNature and Wildlife - DubaiExtreme - Dubai4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahDining Experiences - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahExtreme - Sharjah4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainDining Experiences - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainCategory