Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day Abu Dhabi tour
- Licensed tour guide
- Good choice for first time visitors
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- On Fridays the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque will be open from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. It will be closed on certain dates and these days will only be announced few days before. Also, it is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival.
- Mosques & Palace Dress Code: Women must wear long loose clothing to insure their arms and legs are fully covered. They are also required to cover their heads all the time while inside the mosque. However, for the Mosque visit, company will provide long-local Abaya with a scarf (long black dress-attire) if needed which must be returned back.
- Men must not show above their knees and are required to cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refused entry. Company does not provide any kind of clothes to men.
- Pick-up will be within 30 minutes of your booked time. For instance, if your selected time is 9:00, you can expect the guide at any time from 9:00 to 9:30 and you should be ready at the hotel / building lobby from 9:00 itself. If there are any changes, you will be notified either by email or WhatsApp.
- Tour duration is fixed for any tour/activity. But the drop off may later or sooner the mentioned timing depends on the traffic of the city. At times, the drop off may get late up to 30-45 minutes than the mentioned time.
- Free of charge if they do not occupy a seat.
- Lunch not included - you will be given time for lunch at Marina Mall, Carrefour or Food court ( closed during Ramadan ) OR The full Corniche view restaurant (at your own expense).
- During any Presidential Events, Qasr Al Watan might shut down to the public without any previous announcements as it is a national palace, however, it will be replaced with Qasr Al Hosn or Heritage Village (whichever available on that day)
- There is a shuttle bus service to the entrance from the main gate of the palace.
- Guided tours are not allowed within the palace; your guide will narrate important information about the palace before the visit.
- ANNOUNCEMENT: As per the national government of Abu Dhabi Qasr Al Watan (PRESIDENTIAL PALACE) will be closed from 10th November until 16th November
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY OceanAir Travels Abu Dhabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Very good option to see most important attractions of Abu Dhabi in less than a day." See review