- Ideal for first-time visitors, this tour offers an overview of Abu Dhabi
- Mosque requires specific dress; an abaya (cloak) for women is provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Appreciate the wonder appealing Emirates Palace and Etihad Towers Drench in the artistic and Arabian heritage of Qasr Al Watan Palace
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour guiding by professional tour guide Bilingual Languages.
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque on Fridays opens from 5:00 pm till 7:00 pm and will be closed some certain dates and announcement of these days mostly few days before only, also it is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival.
- Mosques Dress Code. Mosques have very strict dress codes, when visiting; Women must wear long loose clothing, insure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to their heads at all times. However, company will provide long-local Abaya with scarf (long black dress-attire) if needed which must be returned back.
- Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refused entry. Company does not provide any kind of clothes to men.
- Infants are not charged if they don’t require a seat.
- Pick-up from your Abu Dhabi City Central hotels and cruise port only from outside the Cruise port gate, Airport pick up is available only from Premier inn Abu Dhabi Airport hotel.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Large bags or luggage is not allowed.
- Entry to the Qasr Al Watan may be prohibited during presidential events but will be replaced with Qasr Al Hosn or Heritage Village (whichever available on that day)
- There will be no entry for the tour guide inside the Qasr Al Watan but he will narrate you all the required information before you enter the Palace.
- There is a shuttle bus service to the entrance from the main gate of the palace.
- ANNOUNCEMENT: As per the national government of Abu Dhabi Qasr Al Watan (PRESIDENTIAL PALACE) will be closed from 10th November until 16th November 2019
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY privatedubaitours.com
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "A lunch break of atleast 15 mins should be included about 12ish at the palace would be great." See review