Departure & Return
Start at the Mercat Cross at the Eastern end of Union Street, a short walk from the Visit Scotland centre. Before arrival, install the VoiceMap app and use the code provided on your ticket. This is a self-guided audio tour that you can start, pause, or restart any time and complete at your own pace.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY VoiceMap
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by The Dark Side of Aberdeen: A Self-guided Audio Walk.