Brooklyn Tickets en passen
15 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Kaws was fun. Egyptian collection is fantastic. Myriad paintings in every gallery augmented by sculpture create a full experience"
* A traveler said: "It was great tour guide was awesome made everyone feel comfortable and full recommend everyone to try the Experience"
* A traveler said: "So beautiful, my baby was exited, clean organized,, I will come back soon. I love this place for enjoy a day"
* A traveler said: "Great guide. Fascinating. Bikes in good condition. Brooklyn is wonderful. Red hook and dumbo esp cool"
* A traveler said: "My daughter and I had a fabulous tour with Brian! We tasted great food, learned so much about the neighborhoods of Brooklyn, and enjoyed the day as locals would- chatting up folks all throughout! Highly recommend this! Oh and we walked away totally full and with good recommendations for the rest of the day and evening! Julie"
* A traveler said: "Derrick is a knowledgeable and great tour guide. I loved seeing the new Williamsburg that is so different from the area I knew growing up in the nineties in Brooklyn. Highly recommend the tour to anyone who wants to see the new Brooklyn!"
* A traveler said: "It was difficult and confusing to find the meeting point because the company listed one place and the guide told us somewhere different. Other than that it was a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Alex is a terrific guide and navigated us through 3 different Brooklyn neighborhoods looking at the architecture, explaining the history surrounding each and how each community was developed and not to be missed the food specialties of each area. I highly recommend this tour1"
* A traveler said: "Excellent 5 hours spent with John on this Brooklyn Bike Tour. It is definitely the one thing to do, allowing me to see, feel and even taste the better part of Brooklyn, i.e on a bike with a fun, good and knowledgable fella like John. I highly recommend this bike tour to anyone visiting New York. Well done John."
* A traveler said: "I live in Brooklyn and liked exploring Bushwick with a purpose. It's a fun area with an interesting art scene. Great way to spend a Saturday morning. Tour guide really knew his stuff. I'd recommend tourists as well as New Yorkers take this tour."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience! The tour in itself was very interesting but Frieda made it even more fantastic. Couldn't have asked for a better guide and insight into this Hasidic community. Highly recommend!"
- Bezienswaardigheden in New York
- Bezienswaardigheden in New York City
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Island
- Bezienswaardigheden in Philadelphia
- Bezienswaardigheden in Boston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Salem
- Bezienswaardigheden in Washington DC
- Bezienswaardigheden in Buffalo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagara Falls
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagarawatervallen en omstreken
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pittsburg
- Bezienswaardigheden in Montreal
- Bezienswaardigheden in Greenville
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pennsylvania
- Bezienswaardigheden in Massachusetts