25 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Great guide. Fascinating. Bikes in good condition. Brooklyn is wonderful. Red hook and dumbo esp cool"
* A traveler said: "My daughter and I had a fabulous tour with Brian! We tasted great food, learned so much about the neighborhoods of Brooklyn, and enjoyed the day as locals would- chatting up folks all throughout! Highly recommend this! Oh and we walked away totally full and with good recommendations for the rest of the day and evening! Julie"
* A traveler said: "It was great tour guide was awesome made everyone feel comfortable and full recommend everyone to try the Experience"
* A traveler said: "Alex is a terrific guide and navigated us through 3 different Brooklyn neighborhoods looking at the architecture, explaining the history surrounding each and how each community was developed and not to be missed the food specialties of each area. I highly recommend this tour1"
* A traveler said: "Derrick is a knowledgeable and great tour guide. I loved seeing the new Williamsburg that is so different from the area I knew growing up in the nineties in Brooklyn. Highly recommend the tour to anyone who wants to see the new Brooklyn!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent 5 hours spent with John on this Brooklyn Bike Tour. It is definitely the one thing to do, allowing me to see, feel and even taste the better part of Brooklyn, i.e on a bike with a fun, good and knowledgable fella like John. I highly recommend this bike tour to anyone visiting New York. Well done John."
* A traveler said: "It was difficult and confusing to find the meeting point because the company listed one place and the guide told us somewhere different. Other than that it was a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed Walters stories and passion for the place and food. I enjoyed the historical context most!"
* A traveler said: "Kaws was fun. Egyptian collection is fantastic. Myriad paintings in every gallery augmented by sculpture create a full experience"
* A traveler said: "I live in Brooklyn and liked exploring Bushwick with a purpose. It's a fun area with an interesting art scene. Great way to spend a Saturday morning. Tour guide really knew his stuff. I'd recommend tourists as well as New Yorkers take this tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent. The driver we had was outstanding, he gave us a running commentary of all the areas we were travelling through."
* A traveler said: "So beautiful, my baby was exited, clean organized,, I will come back soon. I love this place for enjoy a day"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Seth went out of his way to include several items of interest to me. Bikes were comfortable. Outstanding views. Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "The Manhattan skyline is breathtaking and can only be truly appreciated while sailing along the shore! What a great, easy way to see the Statue of Liberty up close. And No crowds! Captain Martin was a gracious host and loves storytelling NY’s history. I highly recommend this excursion for locals and out of town guests."
- Cursussen en workshops
- Eten en drinken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Actieve lessen en buitenlessen
- Natuur en wilde dieren
- Op de grond
- Op het water
- Recreatie en spellen
- Reis- en transportservices
- Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Unieke ervaringen
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- Bezienswaardigheden in New York
- Bezienswaardigheden in New York City
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Island
- Bezienswaardigheden in Philadelphia
- Bezienswaardigheden in Boston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Salem
- Bezienswaardigheden in Washington DC
- Bezienswaardigheden in Buffalo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagara Falls
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagarawatervallen en omstreken
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pittsburg
- Bezienswaardigheden in Montreal
- Bezienswaardigheden in Greenville
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pennsylvania
- Bezienswaardigheden in Massachusetts