Top Zurich Outdoor Activities
139 results | All Zurich Tours
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing trip. Jorge our tour guide was very nice, knowledgeable and very helpful. He answered any questions or concerns any one had"
* A traveler said: "Everything was nice, Raimond (guide) and Mark (driver) were awesome, so I just need to thank them and recommend the trip :) As an advice: Check the weather, in our cause we were lucky because there was basically no clouds and we've enjoyed the view."
* A traveler said: "IT was a wonderful experience I’ve enjoyed more the Heidiland then Lichtenstein, but I put all money on the view!!! Millions points!!! And billions for our driver and guide ( Fernando and Barbara ) !! Thanks guys for such a wonderful day !!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was timely. The tour director was excellent in going above and beyond with Rhine Falls and Steine en Reim."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is very professional, cooperative, informative and assistive throughout. She is very caring to everyone."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Our tour guide Raymond was very helpful, knowledgeable and had a good sense of humor. Driver Richard was very nice as well. Thanks for such an amazing and funfilled day.."
* A traveler said: "This was a very nice tour for a reasonable price. The tour guide was very informative and fun! Highly recommended way to spend an afternoon in Zurich!"
* A traveler said: "Getting so close to the Falls in the boat was indeed an exciting experience. Beautiful & breathtaking! Worth the price."
* A traveler said: "Tour Guide Olga very knowledgeable/ nice. Enjoyed the whole trip. So excited /scared to ride the cogwheel train to Mt Pilatus, unforgettable fun experience"
* A traveler said: "It was really nice learning about Zurich’s rich history and really fast to get to my on a layover. The address on the site isn’t a complete address which did make it a little difficult to get dropped off. It would’ve been nice to have the address to the Starbucks that the site references. My Uber driver got lost."
* A traveler said: "Have bird eyes view of Mount Pilatus. The tour is so good to have different kinds of transportation up/down to mountain. The tour also includes the ferry... so good"
* A traveler said: "Lovely way to get out and see a bit of Zurich. Tour guide was very informative and the sights we visited were amazing."
* A traveler said: "The coach was comfortable, clean and sterile. The customer service was superb. Very impressive. You have me as a customer."
* A traveler said: "Just a quick trip as we didnt have a lot of time. Our guide was excellent, very informative and accomodating"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful walk through Old Town with a friendly and informative guide. Would recommend. It was nice learning about the past and present of Zurich's illustrious city, where everywhere you turn is a new and gorgeous view."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our time in Grindelwald and Interlaken. Guide provided minimal details of what to do while there - need to research before you go. We walked the city of Interlaken which was beautiful. In Grindelwald we took the Gondola up and saw some magnificent views -definately worth the money."
* A traveler said: "I did this tour as I thought value what you pay was very good. I had tour guider, his name is Konrad Peter, he was very good, and knowledgable. We talked all way when we went Rheinfall. He took me around and did an extra excusion for wineland village, that was very nice of him. I enjoyed the tour very much. Thank Konrad, you was the best. I also like to thank the best Switzerland tour for running this tour for me as a solo booking of this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was good. Guide was very helpful. Very nicely explained everything and shown to us. a worth trip."
* A traveler said: "The local company was a pleasure to deal with. Wonderful brief introduction to the city. Boat tour doesn't operate in winter, so they substituted the ferry; cable car was out of order, so they substituted the cog railway. All done smoothly, efficiently and in good spirit. A relaxed, pleasurable afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide David was outstanding, very knowledgeable. Highly recommended for people with short time. Very accommodating"
* A traveler said: "really smooth booking process - excellent communication with the tour organizer (Amanda is such a sweetheart) - meeting point was easily accessible, our tour guide Konrad was really professional, well prepared, kind and funny - all Covid rules were well respected throughout the trip (mask, sanitation etc) I’m looking forward to book again, wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Could not be more pleased. A wonderful experience of what makes Switzerland special. The countryside was so beautiful. Franz our guide was super kind and a generous host and brought it all to life."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day! Brigitte is a very nice guide and she did her best to help us with whatever questions we had, she offered us a lot of useful information and she has a very professional style! I would definitely recommend her to anyone taking this trip and not only!"
* A traveler said: "Oh. My. Gosh.!! This tour was awesome! I throughly enjoyed it. Bus location was easy to find. We did have 3 different tours on the same bus. Mt. Pilatus tour, Engelberg tour, and Mt. Titlis tour. It’s a good drive from Zurich towards Lucern where we dropped the Mt. Pilatus tour guests off at the gondola lift for Pilatus. Then we continued on in the bus towards Engelberg. It was a gorgeous scenic drive. Upon arriving in Engelberg, that tour was shown where to go and when to meet us back. Then the tour guide got our tickets for the gondola lifts at Mt. Pilatus. Absolutely breathtaking ride to the summit! Changed gondolas half way up to the 360 degree rotating gondola. Once at the top of Titlis was free time to play in the snow, ride the Ice Flyer, walk on the Cliff Walk, go tubing or walk in the Ice Cave. The Alps are so beautiful, the weather was gorgeous. I took my 70 year old mother who I thought would be scared to do this stuff... but she loved every minute of it. We had enough time for lunch and a fun Swiss photo at the photo studio. It was well worth the money and would recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Botanical Garden (University of Zurich)
- Zurich Chinese Garden (Chinagarten)
- Zurich Old Town (Altstadt)
- Grossmünster Church
- Museum Rietberg
- Rhine Falls (Rheinfall)
- Lindt & Sprüngli Chocolate Shop
- Zurich Opera House (Opernhaus Zürich)
- Zoo Zurich
- Fraumünster Church
- Paradeplatz (Parade Square)
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Alsace