Top Zadar On the Water
55 results | All Zadar Tours
* A traveler said: "Sven was incredibly patient and understanding. No matter what we threw at him, everything was “no problem”."
* A traveler said: "Everything was well organize. I would totally recommend this service. The bus was comfortable and the driver gave us information about the park and routes."
* A traveler said: "This was a really interesting experience. The detail was a bit thin at some of the locations compared to others and I was initially thrown a bit by looking down on things with no apparent floor beneath my feet, but I really enjoyed it!"
* A traveler said: "Lia (Lea) is a fantastic guide. She obviously knows the city inside out. There's so much to pack in but with a small group (free tours can get so crowded) there's more chance of building s relationship with the group and guide to get the most from the experience. The only thing I would say is advertising the tastings is a wee bit of an exaggeration. In a shop for one piece of cheese then back to.the office for a plastic shot glass of maraschino.. That's no fault of the guide, who gave a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Though we couldn't visit all of the tour's highlights due to very windy weather conditions, we had an awesome day with this tour. The whole team was super friendly and tried to get the best out of the day by spontaneously planning alternatives for us. We liked it so much that we'll book this tour again if we ever come back to Zadar!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was very well organized. The stops have been marvelous and the service on board were perfect. Raquel and Mattheu showed us very beautiful places and were very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Super Guide and Tour. Super River. Compared to other Daytrips really valuable. 30 People on the Tour, and 5 Tours in parallel, but still in harmony with nature."
* A traveler said: "The skipper ( Borna )was super nice and super professional. The place where he brought us was super nice also ! I recommend it !"
* A traveler said: "Magic moments with very very kind guides! We are a family with 2 children of 3 and 6 years and everyone will keep a fantastic memory of this unique day."
* A traveler said: "Marin Devic was the best tour guide! He was friendly, funny, and showed us a lot of cool sites that we would have never known about otherwise. We had a lot of fun with him and would specifically request him I'd we ever came back to Zadar."
* A traveler said: "We managed to go on a half day kayak tour on Monday and it was excellent. The water near the islands and in the caves is just crystal clear, I have never seen the sea this clear before. Our tour guide Filip was the best, he was so helpful and patient with us when we were jumping (or trying to jump ) off the cliffs. Time flew away really fast as we enjoyed ourselves. I can only recommand to take this trip, trust me, you will not regret it. But when they say, go to the ferry port at least 30 minutes before the travel, they mean it, because the port is huge. :D"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day . Great captain and company. Wonderful experience which I wish I could repeat over and over again."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this excursion. Staff was extremely courteous. It was a great value as well. The only thing that was disappointing was that there was no time to visit the mir lake."
* A traveler said: "Comfortable boat. Nice spots, flexible itinerary. Guide was very friendly and accommodating. Went to two nice swimming spots and an island with a monestary."
* A traveler said: "best Sunset Trip ever! The Skipper Petar was really friendly. It‘s really recommendable when you‘re in Zadar! You‘ll Never regret it!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect. Nice guide with a super knowledge about the best places on the islands. We can highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had a perfect sailing day with the best skipper you can wish for which is Sasa! No stress and he knows a lot of surrounding islands which he loves to share!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Jet Boating
- Lunch Cruises
- Power Boats
- Sea Caving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Pula
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Istria