Top Activities on the Ground in York
16 results | All York Tours
* A traveler said: "Fun, informative with an excellent host. Really enjoyed the history behind the stories and the tour."
* A traveler said: "Sarah our tour guide was very gd friendly+full of knowledge taking us to parts of town we hadn't been before."
* A traveler said: "Interesting tour with some flexibility as to what was prioritised. Good overview of York with suggestions as to what other things you may want to do."
* A traveler said: "2 adults, a 16 year old and a 10 year old and we all had a great time. Cecil and Claire very knowledgeable and great hosts."
* A traveler said: "Dave was extraordinarily knowledgeable and I really appreciated the detail he provided. He painted some wonderful historical scenes and did his best to make it an immersive experience."
* A traveler said: "We loved the whole experience and the interactive tour guide. It’s a absolute must for any tourist that visits York !"
* A traveler said: "A very enjoyable evening. The guide was funny and loud enough for everyone to hear. The stories were interesting and the crowd was well involved"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic experience well worth the money. Alice remembers every one’s name and got the group interacting which made it really good fun."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, well worth the money. The guy working was excellent, explained everything quickly and clearly. Out and out great thing to do in York!"
* A traveler said: "It was a very informative adventure add a really great time doing it and you got to see York in more ways that you could imagine"
* A traveler said: "Very easy and interesting route to follow/ highly recommended!! We followed over two days and split in half- very easy to jump in and out."
* A traveler said: "I have always lived in York, but I still found places I had never seen. It’s a good basis for a day in Town."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed the day trip! It was so nice to visit familiar locations from Heartbeat series, and Whitby especially offered a lot."
Frequently Asked Questions
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway
- Yorkshire Museum
- York Maze
- National Railway Museum
- York Army Museum
- York Brewery
- Barley Hall
- Goddards House and Garden
- Fairfax House
- Yorkshire Museum of Farming
- Treasurer's House
- Jorvik Dig
- Jorvik Viking Centre
- Beningbrough Hall
- Mansion House
- Merchant Adventurers' Hall
- Henry VII Experience at Micklegate Bar
- York Dungeon
- Clifford's Tower
- York Castle Museum