Top York Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
76 results | All York Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour, we loved every second, the conductor was brilliant! We really enjoyed it, the history was also fantastic."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very good, informative and entertaining. Good way to see the city would recommend to family and friends."
* A traveler said: "It was a very informative adventure add a really great time doing it and you got to see York in more ways that you could imagine"
* A traveler said: "The commentator - really fantastic knowledge along with good humour. Very entertaining. Lovely trip down the river Ouse, absolutely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Dave was extraordinarily knowledgeable and I really appreciated the detail he provided. He painted some wonderful historical scenes and did his best to make it an immersive experience."
* A traveler said: "Guide very knowledgeable, informative and amusing. Clear and easy to hear. Really enjoyed it. Couldn't believe how the guide remembered everyone's name. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to know some interesting facts about York's history and some of the well known and infamous characters."
* A traveler said: "Great way to spend an evening in York! Fun and informative and Mackenzie made it a great atmosphere throughout the tour."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, well worth the money. The guy working was excellent, explained everything quickly and clearly. Out and out great thing to do in York!"
* A traveler said: "Very funny evening but perhaps too many people on the trip. Guide was great even when heckled by drunk lady"
* A traveler said: "Was a lovely experience the staff where great, drinks a good price aswell, remember to take a coat gets a bit chilly"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant afternoon walking through the streets of old York, highly recommended it. Far greater than our expectations."
* A traveler said: "Very easy and interesting route to follow/ highly recommended!! We followed over two days and split in half- very easy to jump in and out."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, Lee the driver very informative would recommend to go on this trip, fantastic scenery beautiful little villages,"
* A traveler said: "I have been on many tours and David from White Rose tours rates as one of the best. His knowledge of York was impressive. He took the time to find out what I was interested in and catered the tour to me. Do not hesitate to book with White Rose Tours."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, great tour guide, great photo stop points and the stops planned have lovely villages. The guide was kind and caring and also got to know you as well as pointed out good places to visit whilst in different villages. Great trip to also go alone if you don’t have anyone to go with."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very informative about the local areas and its history. Always made sure we were OK and looked after us. Also gave good recommendations for the best places to eat along the journey."
* A traveler said: "I loved the entire experience. The itinerary was very well put together and the guide very professional and knowledgeable. It was lovely of him to stop when we wanted to take pictures. Thank you for a lovely experience, highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had such å great time with this ture. The driver Trevor is Very accomodating, he knows å lot of information. We always use viator in any trips."
* A traveler said: "Very personal small group with Louise as our guide. Very informative and enjoyable. Would definitely recommend and do it again :)"
* A traveler said: "2 adults, a 16 year old and a 10 year old and we all had a great time. Cecil and Claire very knowledgeable and great hosts."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the ghost tour with our hen party, Dorian was absolutely fantastic at entertaining us with ghostly stories of York, plenty of humour and I jumped out of my skin a few times!! 🤣🤣 I’d definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The staff on board were friendly and attentive. The sandwiches and cakes were delicious. Captain Kris was informative and knowledgable throughout the tour. He went above and beyond, welcoming all tourists personally when boarding the cruise. He took time to ask and check in with each and every person. A very relaxing and enjoyable outing!"
* A traveler said: "I have always lived in York, but I still found places I had never seen. It’s a good basis for a day in Town."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Treasurer's House
- Merchant Adventurers' Hall
- Clifford's Tower
- Yorkshire Museum of Farming
- York Cold War Bunker
- Fairfax House
- Mansion House
- Barley Hall
- York Maze
- National Railway Museum
- York Army Museum
- Henry VII Experience at Micklegate Bar
- Beningbrough Hall
- Jorvik Dig
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway
- Goddards House and Garden
- York Castle Museum
- Jorvik Viking Centre
- York Dungeon
- Yorkshire Museum