Top York Cruises & Sailing
13 results | All York Tours
* A traveler said: "Relaxing on the river in the brilliant sunshine listening to the narrator inform about the history of Harrogate"
* A traveler said: "Was a lovely experience the staff where great, drinks a good price aswell, remember to take a coat gets a bit chilly"
* A traveler said: "Great trip, well worth the money. The guy working was excellent, explained everything quickly and clearly. Out and out great thing to do in York!"
* A traveler said: "The staff on board were friendly and attentive. The sandwiches and cakes were delicious. Captain Kris was informative and knowledgable throughout the tour. He went above and beyond, welcoming all tourists personally when boarding the cruise. He took time to ask and check in with each and every person. A very relaxing and enjoyable outing!"
* A traveler said: "Fun, informative with an excellent host. Really enjoyed the history behind the stories and the tour."
* A traveler said: "Interesting tour with some flexibility as to what was prioritised. Good overview of York with suggestions as to what other things you may want to do."
* A traveler said: "Whole experience was just lovey. Food was restaurant style just needed some fans on upper deck as it became a bit styfuling. Views were beautiful. And skipper (Chris) was very informertive"
* A traveler said: "We loved the whole experience and the interactive tour guide. It’s a absolute must for any tourist that visits York !"
* A traveler said: "It was a very informative adventure add a really great time doing it and you got to see York in more ways that you could imagine"
* A traveler said: "A very enjoyable evening. The guide was funny and loud enough for everyone to hear. The stories were interesting and the crowd was well involved"
* A traveler said: "Dave was extraordinarily knowledgeable and I really appreciated the detail he provided. He painted some wonderful historical scenes and did his best to make it an immersive experience."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly,great food and drink with background music and great views. Would highly recommend if visiting york"
* A traveler said: "Had a really lovely time, it was a nice chilled end to the evening even in the rain! The staff were all great! Definitely woth doing when in york.😊"
Frequently Asked Questions
- York Army Museum
- Treasurer's House
- Barley Hall
- Yorkshire Museum
- York Brewery
- Henry VII Experience at Micklegate Bar
- Clifford's Tower
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway
- York Maze
- York Dungeon
- Jorvik Viking Centre
- Merchant Adventurers' Hall
- Yorkshire Museum of Farming
- Jorvik Dig
- Beningbrough Hall
- Goddards House and Garden
- York Castle Museum
- York Cold War Bunker
- Mansion House
- National Railway Museum