Top York Coffee Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
Cruises & Sailing
Coffee & Tea Tours
Coffee & Tea
On the Water
Food & Drink
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
1 result | All York Tours
Combine your sightseeing with a delicious meal when you explore York via lunchtime river cruise. Board the Captain James Cook—one of the largest vessels on the River Ouse—and set sail from King’s Staith Landing. You’ll enjoy a 2-course buffet lunch, plus tea or coffee. As you go, admire the sights from the water, learn more about York's highlights from the skipper’s commentary, and even glimpse Bishopthorpe Palace: home to the Archbishop of York.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Coffee Cruises in York are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in North East England