Top Yokohama Private and Luxury
27 results | All Yokohama Tours
* A traveler said: "On August 28, 2019 four of us wanted to book a 7 hour trip from the cruise terminal in Yokohama to the Haneda airport and see some of the famous sights inTokyo before arriving at the airport. We found the perfect tour through Viator and had a most wonderful driver, Shishiba. He was waiting for us when we got off the cruise ship at 7:30am and showed us many sites of Tokyo until he dropped us off at the airport at 2:00pm. He took us to a famous fish market and bought us all omelets on a stick to try. When I didn't have enough Yen to buy something I had found, he exchanged my dollars for Yens. He helped us barter on a picture we wanted to buy. And when I didn't have time to find a stamp and mail my postcard to the grand kids, he did it for me after the tour was over. He also took pictures of the four of us and sent them to my email. He is the BEST! There is still so much to see in Tokyo that we didn't have time to see and we plan to go back someday. And we definitely will get in contact with Viator to book with Shishiba again! Sharon"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Minsha waited for us at the dock for more that 6 hours after our cruise ship was very late arriving in port (due to a storm on the way). In spite of this she provided us with an excellent private tour to include the Meiji Shrine."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Helicopter Tour to see Yokohama night view after the Sunset
- [30 Minutes] Yokohama Tour: Yokohama-Tokyo Night City Helicopter Tour (Longer)
- [10 Minutes] Yokohama Tour: Yokohama Night City Helicopter Tour
- Private Helicopter Tour to see Mt Fuji or Tokyo Tower
- [20 Minutes] Yokohama Tour: Yokohama Night City Helicopter Tour (Long)
- Yokohama Bar Hopping Food Tour
- Private Tour to see Highlights of Kamakura, Enoshima, Yokohama from Tokyo
- Tokyo Shore Excursions with a Local: Private & 100% Personalized
- Yokohama Private Tours with Locals: 100% Personalized, See the City Unscripted
- Yokohama Half Day Tour with a Local: 100% Personalized & Private