Top Activities on the Ground in Yogyakarta
48 results | All Yogyakarta Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing value for money, real VIP treatment. My driver ardi was amazing, polite and knowledgable. See everything quickly and comfortably. Worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Galih was an excellent guide who was both fluent and knowledgeable about the history of the temples. He punctually arrived as the specified time and was able to also answer any additional questions I had. I recommend people to choose this tour if they are interested in knowing more about the sites in an intimate setting with a professional guide."
* A traveler said: "It was a fun evening. Our guide Kalika was very friendly and took the group on a great tour where we got to taste different local dishes and snacks.She also gave a lot of information about the culture. Definitely a must do activity."
* A traveler said: "This is a great tour, however the description needs to tell you about the other temples that can be visited on this tour also. Otherwise I would not have booked to see them in another tour."
Private Tour: Full Day Lava Tour By Jeep In Merapi Volcano Including Borobudur Sunrise Pawon Mendut and Prambanan Temples Tour
* A traveler said: "Our guide Tulus was great, made sure that our day trip is comfortable, very knowledgeable and also give us lots of personal space as a couple. We definitely enjoyed the trip and recommend it. The jeep guide was also great in taking pictures and friendly, his name is Dani I believe, overall great experience."
* A traveler said: "Myself and two friends from Australia recently participated in this tour. Our tour guide was fantastic and we had so much fun cycling around the local village. Also being able to learn how to make the local foods and play the local musical instruments was a very rewarding experience. I would recommend this tour to anyone wishing to get to know Jogja better."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this tour to everyone, I travel to Indonesia regularly for work and trip allowed me to learn so much about the culture and history of this beautiful country. The tour guide was brilliant and really went out of his way, I even got to try some Durian fruit! 10/10, this is a must!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Custom Tour: Yogyakarta Your Way with Driver and Charter Car
- Small-Group Walking and Food Tour by Night in Yogyakarta
- Private Tour: Full Day Lava Tour By Jeep In Merapi Volcano Including Borobudur Sunrise Pawon Mendut and Prambanan Temples Tour
- Authentic Yogya Bicycle Tour
- Nanggulan Fun Cycling | MOANA Sustainable Bicycle Tour
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Obstacle Courses
- Pedicab Tours
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services