Top Xian Overnight Tours
89 results | All Xian Tours
* A traveler said: "Interesting sights, knowledgeable guide about the sites, and good command of the English language."
* A traveler said: "Michael was a fantastic tour guide. He was extremely well versed in Chinese history and was able to give us the background information we needed to fully enjoy the experience. He was always smiling and went out of his way to make sure we got the most from our experience. For example, my husband's flight was cancelled the night prior to the tour, so he ended up taking a train from Beijing. Rather than sticking with the original itinerary which would have meant my husband would miss the entire first day, Michael offered to rearrange things so that we could pick up my husband at the train station so that he only missed one activity! In addition, when Michael discovered that I had never used chopsticks and the restaurant did not have any forks, he disappeared for a few minutes and returned with a bag of ramen noodles which included a fold-up fork which I could use. Talk about going above and beyond! I would highly recommend this tour as it hits the “must-see” places in Xi’an, and if you are lucky enough to get Michael, you’ll be in for a real treat!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. The terracotta warriors were awe inspiring. The guide was fantastic too - very informative and helpfol"
* A traveler said: "best tour I have ever taken... my tour guide was absolutely the best... 1st class service. I didn't have to think or worry one bit... I would recommend my tour to anyone wanting a great experience in Xi'an. |My tour was able to make last minute change and pick me up from the airport as the hotel I choose did not respond for pick up.. viator and my tour guide were the BEST.... karlos"
* A traveler said: "Great tour til I was dropped at hotel and my guide effectively demanded a tip for the driver. She also expected a tip. Not aware tips were a REQUIREMENT. Don't recall seeing anything on website when booked. As a single traveller I'd paid a lot for trip and this ruined what had been a fab trip."
* A traveler said: "Wendy was a great guide. Very knowledgable. She also lead us toward great food choices. I strongly recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- 2-Day Small-Group Tour to World-Renowned Xi'an Attractions
- 2-Day Xi'an Private Tour to Terracotta Warriors, City Wall, Giant Pagoda
- 2-Day Classic Xi'an Tour Combo Package: Terracotta Warriors and Downtown Sightseeing
- 2 Days Tour of Xian & Beijing via Train: Terracotta Warriors & Great Wall
- 2-Day Highlights Xi'an Private Tour Combo Package: Terracotta Warriors and City Sightseeing
- Drum Tower (Gulou)
- Tomb of Emperor Jing Di (Hanyangling)
- Shuyuanmen Pedestrian Street
- Huaqing Palace
- Louguantai National Forest Park
- Shaanxi History Museum
- Guangren Temple
- Muslim Quarter
- Banpo Village
- Xian Museum & Small Wild Goose Pagoda (Xiaoyanta)
- Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor (Qin Shi Huang Tomb)
- Bell and Drum Tower Square
- Things to do in Northwest China
- Things to do in Tai'an
- Things to do in Luoyang
- Things to do in Taiyuan
- Things to do in Wuhan
- Things to do in Zhengzhou
- Things to do in Pingyao
- Things to do in Chengdu
- Things to do in Beijing
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Lanzhou
- Things to do in Chongqing
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Southwest China