Top Wyoming White Water Rafting
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All Wyoming Tours
Embark on a thrilling adventure on this 8-mile whitewater rafting tour. This standard raft is a great option for large families as it offers a more stable experience. Paddle over class II and III rapids, and under a waterfall on your journey. Enjoy views of limestone cliffs, and mountain peaks in the Grey’s National Forest as you float.
Enjoy a classic whitewater-rafting adventure on the Snake River, where you'll travel 8 miles (13 km) on a 17-foot (5-meter) self-bailing raft, designed to handle the river rapids with eight to 14 passengers on board. With a guide providing instruction, you'll tackle Class II and III rapids such as Champagne, Big Kahuna, Lunch Counter, and Ropes during the journey from West Table to Sheep Gulch in Snake River Canyon. Calm stretches with chances for swimming allow you to relax between the action.
Hold on for a wild ride down 8 miles (13 km) of the Snake River during this river rafting excursion. Paddle through Class III rapids or sit in the middle of the 16-passenger raft and let your expert river guide do the work — optimal for families with young children. The journey takes you down white-water sections followed by calm waters. The 3-hour tour includes a continental breakfast plus round-trip hotel transport from Jackson Hole.
Enjoy an adventure on the Snake River with a whitewater-rafting trip from Jackson. You'll travel down the river on an 8-man raft, a smaller vessel than other river rafts, meaning you'll paddle hard and get very wet. During the 8-mile (12.8-km) journey, navigate the river's famous rapids such as Big Kahuna and Lunch Counter.
THE BEST SMALL BOAT ON THE RIVER! If you want the most exciting, bumpiest, wettest ride down the Snake River Canyon, look no further. Lewis & Clark's small boat is your best choice. It’s not just an “8-man raft.” It’s Jackson Hole’s smallest guided boat, and the ONLY remaining paddle only raft on the river. No other outfitter offers a raft more exciting than our 14-foot self-bailers. With 4-7 paddling positions, max 8 guests, this boat guarantees more thrills per mile than any other on the Snake. Rafts launch at West Table and take out at Sheep Gulch in the Snake River Canyon, with 8 miles of Class II and III whitewater interspersed with calm stretches, and opportunities to swim. Trips take 3 to 4 hours round-trip from our office at 180 Powderhorn Ln. Private Rafts Available, call to book.
On this relaxing rafting trip from Jackson Hole, drift down a scenic section of Wyoming’s wildlife-laden Snake River, where moose, deer, river otters and eagles can all be seen from your raft. Be sure to bring your camera to photograph any wildlife that appears on the banks, and also capture the stunning landscape extending out from the Tetons. For even greater views of the jagged mountains, upgrade to a longer trip with snacks that goes a little bit farther downstream. The upgrade trip allows you to raft the Snake River without even getting wet.
Stunning scenery, wildlife sightings, and a different side of the Yellowstone ecosystem await you on this scenic floating tour down the Snake River from Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Join a professional river guide who will provide all steering and propulsion for your 13-mile rafting trip so you can sit back and enjoy the views. This tour is ideal for those who have never been rafting or who prefer to avoid the rigor of other rafting trips, including families and senior citizens.
Enjoy a full-day exploring Yellowstone National Park on a small-group guided tour from the comfort of an enclosed, air-conditioned vehicle. Stops include Old Faithful, the Lower Falls of Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, and several opportunities to observe the diverse wildlife of these national parks. Riding along with a naturalist guide, you’ll spend the morning searching for bears, wolves, elk, moose, and bison, and continue the tour at famous Yellowstone landmarks. Your professional guide will explain the park's history, ecology and geology throughout the day. Since this small group tour has an 11-person maximum, you’re ensured a personalized Yellowstone experience.
Explore Bridger-Teton National Forest on a horseback-riding tour from Moran, about 35 miles (56 km) from Jackson. Take in views of the Teton Range and Grand Teton National Park as you ride up into groves of Aspen trees.
Experience the beauty of Grand Teton National Park while the sun is rising or setting on this half-day tour. Alongside a private guide, drive through the park and observe the local wildlife while they're at their most active. Spot moose, elk, bison, bears, bald eagles, and many more species and take in the rugged mountain landscapes.
Explore the highlights of Grand Teton National Park on a half-day tour from Jackson or Teton Village. Travel along the Gros Ventre River to the Mormon Row Historic District, Moose Junction, and other places where wildlife roam. Use the provided spotting scope and field glasses to get a close look at animals like moose, elk, and eagles, and learn about Wyoming’s wildlife and history. Choose from a morning or afternoon departure for your tour led by an naturalist guide, or upgrade to make yours a private tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best White Water Rafting in Wyoming?
The best White Water Rafting in Wyoming according to Viator travelers are:
What White Water Rafting in Wyoming are taking additional safety precautions?
These Wyoming experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What White Water Rafting in Wyoming are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Wyoming may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- White Water Rafting
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Fishing Charters
- Float Trips
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Art & Culture
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Black Sand Basin Tours & Tickets
- Castle Geyser Tours & Tickets
- Hayden Valley Tours & Tickets
- Yellowstone Upper Falls Tours & Tickets
- Jackson Lake Tours & Tickets
- Jenny Lake Trail Tours & Tickets
- Jackson Town Square (George Washington Memorial Park) Tours & Tickets
- Colter Bay Visitor Center Tours & Tickets
- Chapel of the Transfiguration Tours & Tickets
- Fountain Paint Pot Tours & Tickets
- Cheyenne Frontier Days Old West Museum Tours & Tickets
- Mormon Row Historic District Tours & Tickets
- Yellowstone Petrified Tree Tours & Tickets
- Grand Targhee Ski Resort Tours & Tickets
- Jackson Hole Historical Society & Museum Tours & Tickets
- National Museum of Wildlife Art Tours & Tickets
- Mammoth Hot Springs Tours & Tickets
- Old Faithful Geyser Tours & Tickets
- Lamar Valley Tours & Tickets
- Oxbow Bend Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Jackson Hole
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in British Columbia
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets