Top Wyoming Half-day Tours
23 results | All Wyoming Tours
* A traveler said: "Saw many bears eating berries on the side of the road as well as a female moose. Our guide was very interesting, informative, and fun. Great adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Jesse was an incredible guide! His experience and knowledge about Teton National Park made the trip enjoyable, educational, and fun for our entire family!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was a walking book of knowledge regarding Yellowstone and the surrounding area. He was accommodating to our needs. It was a long 12 hours packed every hour with seeing animals and learning about the area. I highly recommend using Viator to secure your sightseeing needs. They have never disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was awesome. We had a little freedom. Nice! The views were crazy!!! The horses were very well taken care of and it showed in their excellent behavior."
* A traveler said: "Enjoying the landscape. Riding the “rapids.” Meeting new people. Pleasant, informative and interesting guide."
* A traveler said: "Such fun and a lovely way to see Snake River. Will was great and told us so much about the river, surroundings and he also pointed out the wildlife to us. A lovely experience."
* A traveler said: "Greg was very informative and friendly. We saw many animals including several moose and big horn sheep. This was a great tour!"
* A traveler said: "It was awesome we had multiple Moose, Elk and Bear sightings along with on lone Prong Horn Antelope. The guide was articulate and very well-versed in all of the local animals and where they would be along with local history and facts. Even his dad jokes killed haha."
* A traveler said: "The dips/rapids of course. Exhilarating! Bonus, watching an osprey and an eagle mix it up above us. A great time all round."
* A traveler said: "Kelsey was awesome & very knowledgeable . - sorry if I spelled her name wrong! Saw all the wildlife on our list. Well worth the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Sara W. was exceptional. Friendly, funny, very knowledgeable and most of all cared about each us. At the end she helped us all share our pictures. Thank you Sara for a wonderful experience we’ll never forget."
* A traveler said: "The hike was awesome. Alex did a splendid job with the tour in setting a nice pace and kept us well informed throughout the hike. We’re much better informed about the Park! Thanks 😊"
* A traveler said: "The animals we saw. The guide knew where to look for the animals. He also tailored the trip for what we wanted"
* A traveler said: "Alex was a fantastic guide. We rate this our best excursion in Yellowstone. Buffalo, wolves, badgers, eagles….it was spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Great time with our guide, Chris. He knew all the places to go for animal sightings and great vistas."
* A traveler said: "The guide was incredibly knowledgeable. Not just about the geysers, but about all of the birds and animals and anything else we wanted to know about the area. The lunch was perfect, well thought out, and felt like it was packed with good energy from the packer. My friend is gluten free and her lunch was delicious and beautifully prepared."
* A traveler said: "We were at the legal distance from a group of about 40 beautiful mustangs. Saw a larger group at some distance. Scenery was great as well. Great trip. We would do it again."
* A traveler said: "This is an amazing experience! Great views, awesome workout and fun super nice hosts! Loved every bit of it!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Roslyn was amazing and informative and so sweet!! We were fortunate enough to see moose and 3 bald eagles! Priceless!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Jackson Town Square (George Washington Memorial Park)
- Grand Targhee Ski Resort
- Fountain Paint Pot
- Oxbow Bend
- Mud Volcano Area
- Colter Bay Visitor Center
- Mormon Row Historic District
- Old Faithful Geyser
- Norris Geyser Basin
- Mammoth Hot Springs
- Hayden Valley
- Grand Prismatic Spring
- National Museum of Wildlife Art
- Grand Loop Road
- Lamar Valley
- Chapel of the Transfiguration
- Yellowstone Upper Falls
- Black Sand Basin
- Jackson Hole Historical Society & Museum
- Cheyenne Frontier Days Old West Museum
- Things to do in Jackson Hole
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in British Columbia