Top Westport Tickets & Passes
4 Westport Tickets & Passes | All Westport Tours
Westport House is one of northwest Ireland’s most popular heritage sites, renowned for its 17th-century architecture, exquisite interiors, and magnificent gardens. This admission ticket grants full access to the house and gardens, so you can explore over 30 rooms, admire the grand Sicilian marble staircase, and stroll around the landscaped gardens, with views of Clew Bay and the Atlantic coast.
What makes us different is no set time bus shuttle, no crowds,no one else to wait for, no expected tourist route and surprises of remoteness and scenery that only locals know. We offer you a Safari style trip. We collect you and take you in 4X4 Defender jeep into the wilderness with a quality Kalkhoff German built Electric bikes on the back. We give you a unique self guided map for the local area. This guide will show you the real backroads of Ireland , with local knowledge. Our driver will arrange to pick you up and finish when & where you want to. Its your day your way....
.We lay the blanket on the ground with a wicker basket and all the trimmings and let you enjoy it in comfort in the Wilderness.We are your Bike Butler for the day. Easy to cycle, top of the range E bikes , fresh local gourmet food and more mean you can enjoy the scenery without caring about anything other than the person you are with. If you want privacy , remoteness , fabulous scenery, fantastic food cooked outside for you, a totally individual unique experience of landscape,history Wilderness & more then this Luxury Bike Safari is for you. No one else to wait for , no guide to lecture , no time table. Just you & your special partner for a very special memory to be made. Each tour is different. Each tour is just yours only. We have been providing unique experiences for unique people for 10 years so book now and make that priceless memory.
• Fly for 75 kilometres on board one of our Jet Powered Helicopters • Safety Briefings • Public Liability Insurance • Up to 3 Voucher Holders can fly in the Rear of the Helicopter • The Co-pilot Seat is a €30 upgrade on the day • Free Car Parking & Viewing Area • 24/7 Online Booking Facility • Spectators are welcome and may take photographs • Framed photographs available to purchase after flight
Things to do near Westport
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Clifden
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Londonderry
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in South West Ireland