Top Western Norway Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Art & Culture
Private Sightseeing Tours
How to Get Around
Travel & Transportation Services
Tours by Duration
Ports of Call Tours
Performance Car Driving
3 results | All Western Norway Tours
Tour that combines the best of the city in the comfort of a car. We will take you to the Viking church, Edward Grieg's house from the 1800s, and the top of gorgeous Mount Fløien from where you will be able to admire the view over the city. We will show you the German wharf Bryggen and explain to you the history of the beautiful city of Bergen. In addition, we will take you to the Hall of Haakon, the royal residence during the middle ages.
To travel the beautiful western parts of Norway is an unike experience. And to do so in an exclusive Tesla X 100P with minimum carbon footprint is an even better experience. The car is spacious for up to 4 passengers and it also allow for some luggage. We will provide a WiFi connection for you to use as we go along, but you have to remember that not all of Norway is well covered with good signals. Marianne and Johnny will take you on a trip that leaves the crowded roads and areas and take you to places that not all tourists are able to see. As mass tourism is blooming in Norway we see that almost all operators use the main roads ang give their guests the same experience that the all the others are receiving. This is not the case with us in Skarphedin Travel. Even though we have a time table we will always stop at your request. If you have questions on the way you do not hesitate to ask. We are there for you.
Hardangerfjord is one of the most beautiful fjords in Norway. The road is a scenic road from the beginning until the end. You will see the real Norway, composed of fjords, snow-capped mountains, villages, waterfalls, and wooden houses along the trip. You will get a real taste of what the country is like and will understand what makes Norway so special.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tickets & Passes in Western Norway?
The best Tickets & Passes in Western Norway according to Viator travelers are:
What Tickets & Passes in Western Norway are taking additional safety precautions?
What Tickets & Passes in Western Norway are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Western Norway may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in St. Andrews
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in East of England
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets