Top Western Highlands ATV Tours
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Western Highlands Tours
Sort by: Featured
We have brought fun and excitement and mixed it with the beauty and cultural experiences the lake has to offer. We depart from our office in Panajachel and head over to our first stop, which is San Antonio Palopo, on the local road that runs around the edge of the lake. Once in San Antonio, we park at the local pier and walk over to the local ceramic factory where we visit and learn about the process to make all these incredible pieces of art and also have the chance to visit a local chocolate factory. Once finished in San Antonio we head back towards Panajachel but we stop at the village of Santa Catarina Palopo. During this stop we are able to learn and see local weaving, blankets, and many of the local goods made at this village. We also visit the local cultural center where we can taste some local coffee and chocolate. Our last stop, we head over to Playa Blanca en Barrio Jucanya for some pictures right by the water.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What ATV Tours in Western Highlands are taking additional safety precautions?
These Western Highlands experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What ATV Tours in Western Highlands are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Western Highlands may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley