Top Western Australia Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Western Australia Tours
Sort by: Featured
Discover the basic steps of surfing during a 2-hour group surfing lesson from an expert surf instructor in Margaret River. Margaret River has waves that are excellent for beginning surfers, and your group lesson gets you prepared to dive in and learn to surf. Your instructor teaches how to paddle out, catch waves and stand on the board, along with offering a primer on the etiquette of surf culture. Enjoy a fun workout at one of Western Australia’s great surfing spots as you practice your new skills.
Learn the basics of surfing or sharpen your skills with a 2-hour lesson from a qualified instructor at Margaret River. Western Australia has great surfing spots, and Margaret River offers waves that are suitable for both beginning and advanced surfers. Choose either a private or group lesson with your expert instructor who provides an informative introduction to standing up on the board, paddling out and catching waves. Enjoy a great workout and tons of fun while practicing your surf-shredding skills in Margaret River.
On this tour we go to places that others don't. At Yanchep Lagoon we photograph a unique rockpool which has been formed by a close to shore reef. We then go to Gingin which is a historical down with interesting old buildings and a paper bark and bush walkway. As we head to the Pinnacles we stop along the way as we see things of photographic interest arriving in time before the sunset to photograph the pinnacles as the light changes. After dark, weather permitting, we will stop in the area for Astro photography.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Western Australia?
The best Classes & Workshops in Western Australia according to Viator travelers are:
What Classes & Workshops in Western Australia are taking additional safety precautions?
What Classes & Workshops in Western Australia are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Western Australia may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Busselton Jetty Tours & Tickets
- Jewel Cave Tours & Tickets
- Fitzroy River Tours & Tickets
- National Anzac Centre Tours & Tickets
- Turquoise Bay Tours & Tickets
- Caversham Wildlife Park Tours & Tickets
- Elizabeth Quay Tours & Tickets
- Perth Cultural Centre Tours & Tickets
- Supreme Court Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Hillarys Boat Harbour Tours & Tickets
- The Maze Waterpark Tours & Tickets
- Adventure World Tours & Tickets
- Mammoth Cave Tours & Tickets
- Boranup Karri Forest Tours & Tickets
- Karijini National Park Tours & Tickets
- Bungle Bungle Range Tours & Tickets
- Penguin Island Tours & Tickets
- Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park Tours & Tickets
- Kalbarri National Park Tours & Tickets
- Valley of the Giants Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Perth
- Things to do in Broome
- Things to do in Fremantle
- Things to do in Margaret River
- Things to do in Albany
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Uluru
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania