Top Western Australia Bus Tours
167 results | All Western Australia Tours
* A traveler said: "We were picked up on time by Alex our very knowledgeable driver. Bus air conditioned. Fun trip with lots of stories about Broome past and present."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly staff and helpfull staff. Driving first hr then being passenger behind one of the staff 2nd hr."
* A traveler said: "Visiting Perth first time the Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour shows you all the major sites of interest. The recorded documentary is great!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing trip got to see so much and found out so much as well seeing the Fur seals was good and the actual boat trip was great"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, the staff were very knowledgeable and helpful. The kids had a great time & the homemade scones were delicious!"
* A traveler said: "A great day trip, gives you a good look at Perth, I love Fremantle and with this tour you get to stay as long as you like with the added option of getting back by boat or train"
* A traveler said: "Highlight was seeing the pinnacles at sunset and sandboarding on the dunes- a great experience not far outside Perth. The guide was knowledgeable, friendly and approachable and the pace was appropriate for the places that we saw. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Very good intro to the area. Otto our guide was fantastic and had a very thorough knowledge of the areas we visited."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour. The guide was fantastic and had a lot of interesting local knowledge. He was friendly and provided extraordinary service. Would highly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip. Ash and Sam were really nice and professional. Cannot recommend Air Kimberly enough. The scenery is amazing, safe planes and a lovely lunch. Trip was beyond my expectations."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Quokka’s up so close. They are so cute. It was an awesome day the staff were fabulous and very helpful"
* A traveler said: "Lovely family run business that go the extra mile to make the trip interesting. Breakfast provided was a nice touch. The dinosaur footprints were fascinating and the wildlife and scenery stunning."
* A traveler said: "We did the swim with wild dolphins This is simply the best experience in Perth We had the most amazing day with great friendly staff you truly get what you pay for Rockingham wild encounters is the true gem of WA thank you guys!"
* A traveler said: "Magnificent service the food was better than any wedding food I’ve ever had before totally absolutely perfection truly totally recommend outstanding"
* A traveler said: "Great cruise with very friendly staff! We were lucky to see lots of dolphins, sea lions and the little penguins. It was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Good day trip. We could’ve cycled but glad we didn’t as hot and hilly and younger people than us looked exhausted! Loved seeing the quokkas which was our main reason for visiting. Tour guide was knowledgeable and informative."
* A traveler said: "We had Chris as out tour guide for the evening. He was absolutely fantastic great details and information also facts!"
* A traveler said: "The bus tour wasn't rushed - had expert commentary and stopped long enough, and often enough, to give us a chance to take in the scenery."
* A traveler said: "Great fun sandboarding and driving over the dunes. The Pinnacles are an amazing sight that need to see and experience."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Vicki is so nice and she will tailor make the tour to suit different customers and no time limit, which is very impressive!"
* A traveler said: "We had an exceptional day – truly memorable. We cycled the entire island, photographed ourselves with a few adorable quokkas finished off the day with a beer, wine and chips at the pub. Definitely great value and fun."
* A traveler said: "The Grand Tour of the Island was great, very informative. All the guides we had on the day were friendly & very knowledgeable of the history. Gorgeous Island with beautiful coves & beachs."
* A traveler said: "Keith our guide was very informative helpful and made sure we had a good time. Great places to visit. We’ll looked after"
* A traveler said: "Meeting the beautiful well cared for camels was a special experience. The staff were friendly and educated us about the camels and took lots of photos for us with our cameras. Loved feeding our camel carrots after our ride."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Seaplane Tours
- Segway Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Perth Zoo
- Elizabeth Quay
- Nostalgia Box
- Cape Range National Park
- Karijini National Park
- St. George’s Cathedral
- The Maze Waterpark
- One Arm Point (Ardyaloon)
- Broome Courthouse Markets
- Jewel Cave
- Mammoth Cave
- Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm
- Beagle Bay
- Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA)
- Perth Mint
- Albany's Historic Whaling Station
- Broome Japanese Cemetery
- Town Beach
- Dampier Peninsula
- Things to do in Perth
- Things to do in Broome
- Things to do in Fremantle
- Things to do in Margaret River
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Uluru
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania