Top West Bengal Full-day Tours
84 results | All West Bengal Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour. Soham is the best tour guide I’ve had in my life. It was a pleasure to see Kolkata through his lenses."
* A traveler said: "Guide was very knowledgeable and nice. Even without the food, the tour has a story and is interesting. The food itself is great and wonderfuly curated. You will definitely be full, but more importantly, it's delicious and you get to sample quite a few different dishes."
* A traveler said: "We were given an excellent city tour of Kolkata with our tour guide Debbie. She was extremely knowledgeable, cooperative and very informative. Despite the traffic and some narrow streets, our driver was able to navigate the city in a very safe manner. Every sight was a highlight. We highly recommend this tour of Kolkata. We added to the suggested itinerary the Magen David Synagogue. If you take this tour, do your research and pick the sights that interest you. There are many to see."
* A traveler said: "This tour gave great insight into early Kolkata. The guide was very knowledgeable and also very flexible to our needs. I would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We were able to do some research and provide our guide with a list of our interests ahead of time. This enabled him to plan a route and determine what there would be time for and what was within a reasonable driving distance. We expressed interest in the wetlands as we're interested in birds and the guide, who is also a naturalist, took us to a fantastic bird sanctuary within the city and we got some totally fantastic pictures. We were in Kolkata during a festival that jammed up the roads and on a day when it was raining. Both the guide and the driver made super human efforts to enable us to at least get photographs of the places in which we were interested. This was a phenomenal tour, partially due to the skills and enthusiasm of our guide. BUT kudos to Viator for making something like this available - it was hard to find a tour where we were interested in everything that was included and this facilitated a wonderful experience tailored to our interests."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Guide was very knowledgeable. Covered all the main sites of Kolkata with adequate time. A good combination of walking and not all the time in the car. Driver was very good"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Dakshineswar Kali Temple
- Pareshnath Jain Temple (Parasnath Jain Temple)
- Hazarduari Palace Museum
- Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park
- Chowringhee (Chourangi)
- St. John’s Church
- Kalighat Kali Temple
- Marble Palace
- MP Birla Planetarium
- Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic Gardens
- Indian Museum
- Darjeeling Himalayan Railway
- Tagore's House (Jorasanko Thakur Bari)
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Eden Gardens
- Aquatica Water Park
- Nakhoda Mosque (Nakhoda Masjid)
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
- Ghum Monastery (Yiga Choeling Monastery)
- Things to do in Kolkata
- Things to do in Bagdogra
- Things to do in Darjeeling
- Things to do in Tibet
- Things to do in Odisha
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
- Things to do in Paro
- Things to do in Thimphu
- Things to do in Dhaka
- Things to do in Kathmandu
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Jammu and Kashmir
- Things to do in Southwest China