Top Wellington Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Wellington Tours
Sip your way around Martinborough — a once sleepy colonial town that’s now a prominent wine village at the heart of the Classic New Zealand Wine Trail — on this private day trip from Wellington. Following hotel or port pickup and a scenic drive through the Wairarapa, you’ll visit three of Martinborough’s renowned wineries. Enjoy a guided wine tasting at each and a lunch platter with wine at Poppies Martinborough. Then, choose to continue hopping around Martinborough’s wineries or travel to nearby Greytown, whose pretty streets are thronged with cafes and antique stores.
Wellington, long-celebrated for its bohemian liberal arts and cafe culture, is fast-becoming renowned as New Zealand’s capitol of craft beer. Visit four Wellington and Hutt Valley breweries, tasting a range of tasty local beers at each establishment on this small group day tour designed for lovers of ales, stouts, lagers and everything hoppy in-between.
With innovative brewers, New Zealand’s biggest craft beer festival and a craft beer bar around every corner, Wellington is the Southern Hemisphere’s craft beer capital. With new breweries popping up around the city, however, it can be hard for hop heads to know where to go. On this private tour, check out some of the city’s most successful craft breweries and brewpubs.
Choose this day-tour for a personal and comfortable visit to a number of craft beer breweries in Wellington. With beverages and lunch included, you’re all set to have a low-stress, informal day away from the hustle and bustle of your cruise ship. This is a great way to understand, from beer to beer, why the city is the craft beer capital of New Zealand. Make the most of Wellington’s array of craft beer and its friendly, knowledgeable residents!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Wellington?
The best Unique Experiences in Wellington according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Wellington are taking additional safety precautions?
These Wellington experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Wellington are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Wellington may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Wellington Botanic Garden Tours & Tickets
- Wellington Outer Green Belt Tours & Tickets
- Weta Workshop Tours & Tickets
- Wellington Museum Tours & Tickets
- Cuba Street Tours & Tickets
- City Gallery Wellington Tours & Tickets
- Space Place at Carter Observatory Tours & Tickets
- Southward Car Museum Tours & Tickets
- Old St. Paul's Tours & Tickets
- Hutt Valley Tours & Tickets
- Wairarapa Tours & Tickets
- Staglands Wildlife Reserve Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets