Top Wellington Food & Drink
41 results | All Wellington Tours
* A traveler said: "Carefree day. Phil knows the area inside out.Beautiful town & boutique vineyards. Gourmet cheese & aromatic wine tasting."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful private tour with Mel our driver. She handled everything, got us to all our stops and an extra one since we were doing great on time. The boutique wineries were top notch. Definitely take this tour if you have the time."
* A traveler said: "This was a fabulous day with Phil from ZoZo tours. He is a very skilled driver who offers a great narrative of local history, cultures & information on the drive in a day packed with diverse activities & great experiences. Amazing lunch & dinner after wine cheese & chocolate stop overs! Thanks Phil - you’re awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great experience on our day out at Martinborough. Our Tour guide Brian was awesome. Very friendly and informative. Super nice guy. The vineyards we’re lovely and the lunch was delish. The drive was stunning as well. I would recommend this Tour to anyone. A fantastic way to spend a a day. Thanks Brian."
* A traveler said: "Listed pickup spot was easy to get to, across the street from the 2nd "free shuttle bus" stop. The driver tried to call us, we didn't have a phone plan, to arrange pickup at the ship to save us doing the shuttle. We had a great time and when we returned to the ship and spoke of it there were a number of people that were envious of us. There were just two of us on the tour (my wife and myself) and the tour guide, Philip. Philip did not skimp on the tour because of the low turnout. We saw 4 breweries, had numerous samples at two of them and a 4 and a 6 "flight" of larger samples at two others. Along the way Philip talked of Wellington and New Zealand, being such a small group we also were able to talk about more personal things such as schooling, sports etc Highlight was Kereru Brewery. Highly recommend, too often Wine tours are seen and something like this is overlooked."
* A traveler said: "It was a very interesting.Drive around the bays was enjoyable.never new that part of Wellington .The driver was full of fun and so helpful"
* A traveler said: "I was incredibly lucky and had a one on one tour. We walked around Wellington, tried sooo much food and I'm still mind-blown about some things. It really was and still is one of the highlights of my north-island trip. We went from coffee to baked goods over snacks and lunch to sweats and treats and finished with some beer. It was an absolute dream and I hope to be able to come back one day."
* A traveler said: "Grant (1pm Thurs 24/6/21) was an excellent guide. He knew where to look to see numbers of birds (10) , recognize bird song and spot the bird. Was awesome. Saw birds we had never seen in live form."
* A traveler said: "Transfers waiting outside arrival. No hassles and always reliable. Everybody wearing masks as required"
* A traveler said: "Excel guide & saw kiwi eel shags nesting lizard type creature etc great experience and will recommend"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day with Jon. The food was incredible and from very diverse countries. We ended at a brew pub with good beer and wine. Jon is very personable and is very knowledgable about Wellington, New Zealand and Australia. He customized our tour to our tastes and even added some sightseeing. Great day, great guy. Highly recommend. Garth and Ginny from Delaware."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our day. Selwyn was a great tour guide. He added a lot of local knowledge of the area and took us to several points of interest. Would highly recommend it! Really enjoyed the local breweries and would highly recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "This wine tour from Wellington Railway station return was excellent. Very well organised and Naoime was a very good host, driver and tour leader."
* A traveler said: "Going behind the workings of the breweries and meeting the friendly staff. Also knowledge of tour guide"
* A traveler said: "This tour was so much fun. The vineyards were beautiful . So picturesque. The wine was so good that we had to send some of it home. Lots of information and laughs"
* A traveler said: "This was such a great tour! Covered a little of everything for everyone of us! The guide was so nice, it was a nice intimate group so it felt personal and more welcoming then a larger one. We didn't feel out of place because we didn't know a lot about wine. The lovely lady at the winery we visited was so friendly and nice explained things with out overwhelming us with wine facts/rules/terms etc. Didn't make my wife feel bad when she only had one sip at the end and screwed her face up (she isn't really a drinker and dosent lIke any wine) the lady was happy we all experienced and tried it. never made any of us feel bad for being mildly clueless (we usualy drunk what we drunk, never branching out, or knowing anything other then we like that one etc) Loved and learned so much at the olive oil farm. Omg talk about passionate! Enjoyed tasting and learning some things I will be taking home and use! Everyone met and spoken with on the tour were amazing! It was my favourite thing about wellington! Deffently recommend covers a little of everything for all."
* A traveler said: "Jon is the best! My mom and I thoroughly enjoyed our day with Jon and seeing (and tasting) all Wellington has to offer. Jon is patient, super knowledgeable, experienced, and accommodating. OnTrays was definitely one of our favorite spots. If I could give more stars, I would!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Auckland
- Things to do in Queenstown
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria