Top Washington DC Tuk Tuk Tours
14 results | All Washington DC Tours
* A traveler said: "So much fun!! 10/10 recommend & want to do it again. It was a personal experience, no worries about navigation & it’s a full 2 hours."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was very professional personable efficient and gave us information concerning events currently happening in Washington DC. We are most appreciative of his ability to make us feel as welcome guest."
* A traveler said: "My sister and I are old (70 +and 80+) and handicapped, but we had a wonderful time! Our guide taught us how to ride the Segway and then led us on a tour of DC as fast and as far as we wanted to go. If we can do it, anybody can. And you'll love it as much as we did, too!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was an amazing way to see the city. Deion was full of information and made the experience that much more enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on the tour. Chris was a funny, informative tour guide. Definitely recommend! It was great to see landmarks that I’ve heard of my whole life."
* A traveler said: "Easy way to see several monuments at night which gives a completely different feel for them. Enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "The bus tour was great! For the older retire military individual. The trip should be free. Serving Our County."
* A traveler said: "Arrived on time maybe a little early which is fine with me in a nce clean vehicle. Good driver who didn't seem to mind my very heavy bag."
* A traveler said: "Dion was an excellent guide. He knew his history and parented in an interesting and energetic manner. Bus was new and clean."
* A traveler said: "He was funny, knowledgeable, and very polite. We are older and he geared the walking to make sure we were ok. Knew the best spots to see things. Learned much , enjoyed much"
* A traveler said: "Knowledgable bus driver, you get to know a lot of history and funny stories. Tha bus is partially open."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was excellent. Super nice, and knowledgeable. Made some great suggestions as to where to go. Highly recommended it!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Segway Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- The White House
- Church of the Epiphany
- The Smithsonian
- Hard Rock Café Washington DC
- National Theatre
- Albert Einstein Memorial
- United States Treasury Building
- House of the Temple
- Alexandria Christ Church
- Frederick Douglass National Historic Site
- Watergate Complex
- Penn Quarter
- Petersen House
- Jamestown Settlement
- Union Station
- Washington National Cathedral
- National Portrait Gallery
- United States Botanic Garden
- U.S. National Arboretum
- National Museum of American History
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts