Top Washington DC Segway Tours
Saved to wishlist!
3 Washington DC Segway Tours | All Washington DC Tours
Experience the history and scale of Washington, DC’s monuments, museums, and memorials on a Segway tour with plenty of photo opportunities. Avoid long hours of walking between destinations, and see more the city with a guided tour. Headsets insure you can hear your guide’s insightful commentary as you whizz past prominent buildings and historic sights. This tour is ideal for visitors who want to get a good overview of the city, in order to know where to explore in more depth later.
Experience Washington DC like never before on this guided small-group Segway tour. Learn about the history of the nation’s capital, and one of the most popular destinations in the US, while gliding around the city. See iconic landmarks like the United States Capitol, National Mall, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument and many more—a perfect overview of the city for first-time visitors or anyone wanting to see the sites. Guided Segway training plus bottled water and snacks are included. Dress in weather-appropriate clothes with flat, closed-toed shoes.
Visit Washington, D.C. at its most sparkling and spirited with a 2.5-hour Segway tour of the city’s Christmas sights. Learn to steer your gyroscopic ride, then glide alongside your guide to see the Christmas tree at the U.S. Capitol building and the National Tree at the White House Ellipse, which fills with a bustling holiday village. See the elegant decorations at the Willard Hotel and the Botanical Gardens Holiday showcase, with plenty of time to stop for photos and warm up with hot chocolate.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Segway Tours in Washington DC?
What Segway Tours in Washington DC are good for avoiding crowds?
- Madame Tussauds Washington DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing
- Old Post Office Pavilion
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Frederick Douglass National Historic Site
- Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitor Center
- National Archives Museum
- Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum
- Heurich House Museum
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial
- Library of Congress
- The White House
- Watergate Complex
- Tidal Basin
- African American Civil War Museum
- DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum
- Woodrow Wilson House
- The Smithsonian
- National Gallery of Art
Things to do near Washington DC
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Delphi
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Things to do in Maryland
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New Jersey