1 Washington DC Scavenger Hunts
Self-guided Tours & Rentals
Steeped in history and intrigue, you'll be walking in the footsteps of presidents, freedom fighters, G-Men, historians, famous musicians and fiction writers. Built over 125 years ago, nearly every President since Teddy Roosevelt has visited. In the 1930's it served as a rooming house for J. Edgar Hoover's G-Men. During the Vietnam War, Norman Mailer wrote about the house, and the mother of the civil rights movement, Mrs. Rosa Parks, called us home. — Insider named us one of the top 7 destinations in the world for people who hate the outdoors. — Featured on Travel Channel show Mega Mansions.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Washington DC are taking additional safety precautions?
Things to do near Washington DC
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Richmond
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Jersey City
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Delphi
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Things to do in Maryland
- Things to do in Virginia
- Things to do in Pennsylvania