Top Washington DC How to Get Around
317 results | All Washington DC Tours
* A traveler said: "Very nice to see monuments at night, tour guide wonderful, knowledge of history great!open air bus very comfortable !"
* A traveler said: "Mr Math was terrific! He made the tour fun and very interesting! I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The FDR memorial was very moving . The best part of the whole experience was the knowledge of our guide -Sam R"
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was amazing. You’re able to see a ton of the historical monuments and memorials in such a quick and easy way. There was plenty of time to take them in and get some pictures. Our tour guide was super knowledgeable, personable, and made sure the group was happy at each location."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was knowledgeable and friendly. We had a good time! We had only a limited time in DC and it was nice to see key areas we want to visit in the future."
* A traveler said: "Joey was an excellent guide and I enjoyed all the tidbits of information she provided besides the historical information"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour ! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the history. We enjoyed every minute and would definitely recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Robert was great Very knowledgeable and took his time to explain the history with detail."
* A traveler said: "We had Edgar Vasquez as tour guide and he was excellent, very knowledgeable about history! Funny too! The vehicle we were in was awesome a open roof minibus!"
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun! Jennifer made the everything easy to follow and focused on the highlights that mattered. We definitely would come back to do the same tour with family!"
* A traveler said: "Sally is one of the BEST tour guides. Her way of presenting history is unique and captivating. Chris is the most patient driver and safety is his top concern. Hotel pick up went smoothly!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the cultural experience of touring DC. The tour guide was knowledgeable and accommodating. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very informative, learned a lot more of our history. We had enough time to see all 10 sights."
* A traveler said: "Lincoln Memorial and the Vietnam wall. We had a great experience except we missed the night tour as we were not informed we had to be at a certain place at a certain time and didn’t know it wasn’t a “hop on and off” but we made lite of our even and still seen a bunch of night stuff."
* A traveler said: "Awesome crew, awesome entertainment would definitely recommend it. I’d definitely do that again. The first time that I’ve had chicken that wasn’t dry. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was fantastic. Perfect amount of time for the price. Very easy to book and easily accessible."
* A traveler said: "Bobby was a great, funny and very knowledgeable guide. He provided a lot of information in a very fun manner!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed going through the different eras of the wars. So much to see and our guide was knew so much!"
* A traveler said: "Really great way to see all of the monuments in DC. Enjoyed the fun facts along the way! Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour it was our 18th Wedding Anniversary my husband gave me another ring and a re-preposal on top of the bus, our tour lady was great and she was very funny we enjoyed our moonlight tour at 7pm"
* A traveler said: "This is a must see!!!!! Wonderful experience. Every exhibit was well done. I especially loved the gem exhibit."
* A traveler said: "Tunde was awesome. He is very very knowledgeable of DC and made our trip fun and memorable. We would recommend this tour to anyone that wants a personal one on one tour in a comfortable air conditioned van."
* A traveler said: "we toured the outside and inside three of the most important buildings in DC: Capitol Building, Supreme Court and the Library of Congress. Donna the guide provided very clear history and function of each of these institutions, with great story telling. Its a great overview if you want to have an idea about these buildings in a single tour."
* A traveler said: "So much fun!! 10/10 recommend & want to do it again. It was a personal experience, no worries about navigation & it’s a full 2 hours."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts