8 Washington DC Fun & Games
Escape the Room
Enjoy a fun activity during your time in Washington, D.C. at an escape room. This 60-minute adventure takes place in a fake Oval Office and features a number of puzzles and clues for participants to decipher in order to escape before the President returns. Grab up to nine of your most clever friends for this race against the clock.
Escape the Room
Challenge your friends and family to take on a fun, 1-hour escape room experience in Washington, D.C. with a 1930s mafia theme and storyline. Decide which objects are clues, and work together to solve a series of puzzles and mysteries. Discover hidden gadgets and high tech devices built into the set, then try to use them as keys and ciphers. Enjoy a fun, unique adventure, and make the most of every minute as the clock ticks down.
Self-guided Tours & Rentals
Steeped in history and intrigue, you'll be walking in the footsteps of presidents, freedom fighters, G-Men, historians, famous musicians and fiction writers. Built over 125 years ago, nearly every President since Teddy Roosevelt has visited. In the 1930's it served as a rooming house for J. Edgar Hoover's G-Men. During the Vietnam War, Norman Mailer wrote about the house, and the mother of the civil rights movement, Mrs. Rosa Parks, called us home. — Insider named us one of the top 7 destinations in the world for people who hate the outdoors. — Featured on Travel Channel show Mega Mansions.
Escape the Room
The Odditorium Emporium is a uniquely fun escape room where you get to choose your own puzzle path! Interaction with the 'Shopkeeper' adds to the humor of this adventure! Family friendly - ages 5 and up can enjoy our games. Full Bar and lounge area available with board games.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Fun & Games in Washington DC?
What Fun & Games in Washington DC are 1 hour or less?
What tours in Washington DC are taking additional safety precautions?
These Washington DC experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Heritage Beer Hunt
- Private Pirate Escape Adventure in Georgetown
- Private Escape Room Mummy Adventure
- Private Titanic Escape Room Adventure Game
- Private Escape Room Odditorium Emporium Adventure
What tours in Washington DC are good for avoiding crowds?
- Church of the Epiphany
- National Portrait Gallery
- Woodrow Wilson House
- Arlington House
- Adams Morgan
- Nationals Park
- Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Hard Rock Café Washington DC
- United States Botanic Garden
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
- U.S. Air Force Memorial
- U.S. National Arboretum
- National Postal Museum
- Marine Corps Sunset Parade
- The Pentagon
- Anderson House (Society of the Cincinnati)
- Korean War Veterans Memorial
- Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- Tudor Place
Things to do near Washington DC
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Richmond
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Jersey City
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Delphi
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Things to do in Maryland
- Things to do in Virginia
- Things to do in Pennsylvania