Top Washington DC Cruises & Sailing
32 results | All Washington DC Tours
* A traveler said: "Awesome crew, awesome entertainment would definitely recommend it. I’d definitely do that again. The first time that I’ve had chicken that wasn’t dry. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Great program to do as a couple or with friends, I bought it to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday and we loved it, we even got two glasses of champagne as a birthday present."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. The weather was nice and the staff was great. Really enjoyed all of the sights."
* A traveler said: "Nice big ship, the food was good, the bottomless mimosas kept coming (love it), the music the entertainment and ambience was just right! a perfect amount of everything that made this cruise wanting to come back! Definitely recommend it, the staff was very helpful and attentive."
* A traveler said: "What a great trip. The tour reps and staff were all so well versed and fun. The cost was well worth the day's trip. Views of the river and the tour of the estate were perfect"
* A traveler said: "Walking the grounds where George and Martha walked! The mansion tour was terrific!. Thanks to the great advice of our tour guide, Joe, we spent over an hour in the museum and the movies and the exhibits are with the time!"
* A traveler said: "Mr Math was terrific! He made the tour fun and very interesting! I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Sooner Steve was our guide. He was very well informed, and made our tour interesting as well as fun. I would highly recommend this tour and Sooner Steve."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was fantastic. Perfect amount of time for the price. Very easy to book and easily accessible."
* A traveler said: "The driver Nick was excellent . The views were amazing ❤️ The cost was appropriate. I saw more than i thought i would see and I’m glad i did this ! Can’t wait to come back"
* A traveler said: "Nate and Andy were awesome! Very peaceful and relaxing day on the bay. Even got to sail a little bit at the wheel."
* A traveler said: "I liked the confort . How people inside the boat make you feel good. I would like to have longer trip than this one."
* A traveler said: "Nate and his crew were absolutely wonderful! They made sure my family and I had the best cruising experience! They gave information about the Chesapeake Bay, boating, and even provided snacks! Friendly, knowledgeable and fun! I highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour ! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the history. We enjoyed every minute and would definitely recommend it"
* A traveler said: "This was a very fun thing to do while in DC. We thoroughly enjoyed the different breweries and our tour guide was very knowledgeable. |I recommend this tour it's worth the price. Oh and there was plenty of food too!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was excellent. Super nice, and knowledgeable. Made some great suggestions as to where to go. Highly recommended it!!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you to Scott for an amazing tour of Washington DC. Very knowledgeable guide and we learnt a lot. Thank you again for an amazing day. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Alan was absolutely wonderful! Full of knowledge & interesting facts & he made the tour fun for the whole family! It was my four year old’s birthday and she had such a great time and loved learning from Alan! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. Our driver and guide worked so well together to provide a wonderful experience. We experienced so much in such a relatively short time, their knowledge of the city was amazing. This tour is ideal if you only have a few days in the city. We would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was a pleasure, The Guide Mohammed was right in time, well dressed, courteous and pleasant, took us around and was not in a hurry to leave. I booked this in last minute and you guys accommodate us, Thank You"
* A traveler said: "Frank was exceptional! His knowledge and delivery couldn’t have been better, and he kept it on pace and fun. I’d highly recommend Frank as your tour guide."
* A traveler said: "The staff for the Water Taxi were all AMAZING. The boat itself had an a/c cabin, which was spectacular because of the summer heat and it began to rain about halfway to our destination. We also left promptly (both trips). Everything was very clean and I felt safe riding with my friend. We couldn't really hear the audio tour because of the engine noise and talking, but it was a very relaxing way to visit Georgetown."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Dupont Circle
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
- Penn Quarter
- Phillips Collection
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- U Street Corridor
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
- Japanese American Memorial
- Eisenhower Executive Office Building
- John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- Octagon House
- National Mall
- Union Station
- Freedom Plaza
- National Museum of the American Indian
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- National Museum of African Art
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts