Busch Gardens Williamsburg Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Virginia, is a Europe-themed amusement park like no other. Situated in one of the country’s most historic colonial towns, park visitors can ride a steam train through replica villages from France, Italy, Germany, and Ireland; take in a show; or ride a roller coaster at top speeds through the treetops.
Busch Gardens Williamsburg’s sprawling grounds offer nine restaurants, a variety of shopping destinations, and Broadway-style entertainment. There are also myriad rides like roller coasters and water slides for the thrill-seekers, scenic train rides and an aerial skyride for those looking for something more relaxing, and a whole range of kid-friendly attractions—like mellow rides larger-than-life Sesame Street characters—to delight the youngest visitors.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Busch Gardens is a wonderful activity for families and theme park lovers visiting the Williamsburg/Richmond/Washington DC area.
- Water Country USA, the affiliated water park, is 3 miles down the road from Busch Gardens and is open seasonally.
- Children ages 5 and under enter the park for free.
- Hotel and tour packages offer discounted rates.
How to Get There
Busch Gardens is located in Williamsburg, Virginia, about an hour west of Richmond or 2.5 hours south of Washington DC by car. There is ample on-site parking.
When to Get There
Busch Gardens operates different attractions and events depending on the season, with water slides open in the summer and special holiday events throughout the year; check the website for up-to-date information. Williamsburg can have extreme seasons, so check the weather and come prepared.
Animal Rescue and Conservation
In addition to the wide variety of rides, shopping, eateries, and events at Busch Gardens, the park also runs a large animal rescue, conservation, and education program. Eagle Ridge is home to rescued American bald eagles, and Highland Stables celebrates Scottish traditions with Clydesdale horses and border collies showing off their skills. The park also has Lorikeet Glen, a free-flight aviary full of colorful birds, and Wolf Haven, where you can learn about the mysterious creatures and how you can help to maintain their natural habitats.
Address: One Busch Gardens Blvd., Williamsburg, Virginia 23187, USA
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Busch Gardens Williamsburg
No results found!
Things to do near Washington DC
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Richmond
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Jersey City
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Delphi
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Things to do in Maryland
- Things to do in Virginia
- Things to do in Pennsylvania