Top Waiheke Island Multi-day Tours
13 results | All Waiheke Island Tours
* A traveler said: "Grant was awesome! Really made our experience super enjoyable! The winery’s were amazing and hospitable would 10/10 recommend"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful way to explore this beautiful island while experiencing some wonderful wines. Our guide, Mich, is a local and her enthusiasm and knowledge for both the wines and the area really made for a wonderful day. We also enjoyed making friends with others in our small group. All in all a wonderful day and would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This Wine and food tour we took was so amazing! Our Guide was Jo and she was very informative, took us all over the island and gave us some great history and wonderful scenic stops. I would definitely recommend this tour. Great Wine and great Italian food."
* A traveler said: "The Waiheke Island Explorer Hop-on-Hop-off Tour was excellent. It was very relaxing, riding the bus and deciding which wineries you personally wish to visit. The driver gave some helpful information to aid you in your decision. It was also a beautiful ride through the island. I would recommend this way to visit Waiheke Island."
* A traveler said: "Awesome time on the tour and what better way than to have the brains of the operation Jenny who was our tour guide. We enjoyed our time on the tour and would recommend it high to anyone who is looking at a great waiheke island wine tour experience."
* A traveler said: "Well organized and very safe experience. The three zip lines provide a good first experience to this activity. If you are an experienced zip liner, might be a little tame for you. Staff was excellent including our driver. He dropped us off at one of the local wineries and showed us a short cut to walk back to the ferry."
* A traveler said: "Great experience in a beautiful setting. David was an outstanding guide and a genuinely nice person. A+++"
* A traveler said: "It Was all very informative and our guide knew a lot about the island and enjoyed going to a boutique the batch winery."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Auckland
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria