* A traveler said: "Running late because of traffic and parking, but Captain held boat for us and ensured we had a good time."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour ! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the history. We enjoyed every minute and would definitely recommend it"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed our tour guide and the way she explained the history of the monuments. She was very knowledgeable and made learning about the history Washington DC interesting."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Great lunch. Great DJ. Good vibes. I recommend this lunch cruise. My friends and I had a ball."
* A traveler said: "Wow! My family had the best time! We will definitely be back! The sunset version is something you have to experience. Words can’t do it any justice!"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was great. Great tour guide. Jenn knew her history. Got some great pictures of possible ghost"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was just FABULOUS! She danced around the closed barriers and obstacles the day the suicide bomber closed stuff down and still got us to good picture sites, knew ALL of her history, engaged all the tour ppl w questions, even got us all to sing God Bless America together as part of the tour! She got us to introduce where we came from and she REMEMBERED. Also Ice cold water bottles as you get on the bus! Really recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Fun walking tour thru Williamsburg. Cool history lesson about many things and informative. Weather was good the pirate was fabulous! Love the witch, but the ghost needed a louder voice. All in all it was fun and I would do it again"
* A traveler said: "We very much enjoyed the tour our Tour guy Matt was excellent thank you for that experience….. very much recommend it for everyone"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide,Will was great. We seen quite a few dolphins that came right up to our Kayaks. Also learning the history of how the fishing nets were used was very interesting. We Loved the tour would recommend it to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was EXCELLENT. He was very knowledgeable. We have a new appreciation of Arlington. Saw so much in one day, even despite rain in the afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable guide. We’ll planned tour. Always enjoy Segway tours as a way to scope out a new city."
* A traveler said: "Capturing ghosts live on camera while on the tour was incredible. Many people in the group did as well."
* A traveler said: "I love cemetery sculptures. Bob, the tour guide was knowledgeable about history and art. He added information about the "occupants" and the times in which they lived."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Dilwyn, was friendly, engaging, and knowledgeable about the area and restaurants. We enjoyed our tour and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a fun outing in Church Hill!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Woody, was very descriptive in his stories of the ghosts. He used threads of Williamsburg history that brought me back to my history classes in school. I could see the characters and visualize their clothing. We did get some strange pictures."
* A traveler said: "It was Awesome!!!! A new experience from years ago!!!!! Love the displays and I did see some history that was not in the history books from school. Was a little disappointed that I couldn't take my own pictures so I could include Me!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The stories about ghosts, the time and the path we took. The fact that it goes rain or shine. Tisha was nervous but did well"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely worth the money, it was such a cool experience. Jimmy and Devyn were excellent guides and kept things fun for us while also making sure we were safe. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience first time paddle boarding. Megan our guide was great. It was very relaxing and easier than I thought!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Bill moved with excellence of skill💯 It was my husband and I first time sailing and he calmed every concern my husband and I had. Actually I should have tipped him because he so deserved more than the price he charges!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Splashdown Waterpark
- Blenheim Vineyards
- American Revolution Museum at Yorktown
- Wild Wolf Brewing Company
- First Landing State Park
- Bruton Parish Episcopal Church
- Jamestown Glasshouse
- Historic Jamestowne
- Starr Hill Brewery
- Mulberry Row
- Michie Tavern
- University of Virginia
- Keswick Vineyards
- Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center
- Public Hospital of 1773
- USS Wisconsin
- Hugh Mercer Apothecary Shop
- The Rising Sun Tavern
- Mary Washington House
- Kings Dominion
- Water Country USA
- Ocean Breeze Waterpark
- Yorktown Battlefield
- Governor's Palace
- Shenandoah National Park
- Trump Winery
- Things to do in Richmond
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Maryland
- Things to do in North Carolina
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Outer Banks
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Connecticut
- Things to do in Ohio