Top Virginia Ghost Tours
18 results | All Virginia Tours
* A traveler said: "We were fortunate to have lovely, evening weather. Very informative on the town's ghosts with a touch of humor!"
* A traveler said: "Heather was a great tour guide. We had an excellent time. Took some amazing pictures with definite signs of spiritual presence that I didn't think to load onto my laptop prior to making this review. The price was great, worth every penny. My daughter was spooked just enough to want to come back next year! Thank you again!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was awesome, very knowledgable guide. Took time to tell the stories that went with the ghostly pictures. Tim is very passionate about his work. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "View on top of ship was simply amazing. Would definitely go again on next visit to Virginia thanks again"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Great lunch. Great DJ. Good vibes. I recommend this lunch cruise. My friends and I had a ball."
* A traveler said: "Such a beautiful and peaceful experience the tour guide Tommy was friendly and was able to tell us info about the dolphins definitely will do again"
* A traveler said: "Michael was great. We have been on other ghost tours but his personal experience with the area really brought this one to life."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Woody, was very descriptive in his stories of the ghosts. He used threads of Williamsburg history that brought me back to my history classes in school. I could see the characters and visualize their clothing. We did get some strange pictures."
* A traveler said: "Mr.William sharing his personal experiences in the area. His story telling pulled you into the area we were visiting at the time."
* A traveler said: "We were treated to the actual owners as our tour guides! Both portrayed actual historical people: she was a woman tried and convicted as a witch, and he was a pirate! We were treated to stories and "gossip" of the times. We were never bored! Be prepared for lot of walking, because there is a lot to see."
* A traveler said: "Our story teller was very entertaining. Our family had a great time learning the terrifying history of Yorktown."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Jefferson Vineyards
- Starr Hill Brewery
- Michie Tavern
- USS Wisconsin
- Champion Brewing Company
- Splashdown Waterpark
- Governor's Palace
- Hunt Club Farm
- Mulberry Row
- Yorktown Battlefield
- Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center
- Bruton Parish Episcopal Church
- First Landing State Park
- Public Hospital of 1773
- The Rising Sun Tavern
- Jamestown Glasshouse
- Virginia Living Museum
- Kings Dominion
- Shenandoah National Park
- Things to do in Richmond
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Maryland
- Things to do in North Carolina
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Outer Banks
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Connecticut
- Things to do in Ohio