Top Vik Nature Walks
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Vik Tours
Sort by: Featured
Experience the thrill of speeding over Iceland’s rivers, waterfalls, and glaciers on a zipline adventure in the seaside village of Vik. This 1.5-hour excursion combines exciting ziplines with hiking through Iceland’s dynamic landscape. The zipline course is just 3 minutes from the Vik Hi Hostel (the meeting spot) and ends with a walk back to the hostel so you can spend more time adventuring and less time in transit.
While many tours in Iceland make pit stops at glaciers—the country is, after all, full of them—fewer take you over them and close enough to discover their interesting features. With this tour, take an easy glacier hike to see ice formations, crevasses, and water cauldrons that you’d miss just stopping for a look. Your climbing crampons are provided, and the guided hike is offered 2-3 times a day so it’s easier to fit into your schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Nature Walks in Vik are taking additional safety precautions?
What Nature Walks in Vik are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in North East England