Top Vik Ice Climbing
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Vik Tours
Go off the beaten path and into an ice cave on this small-group tour. In a Super Jeep, travel to a spectacular ice cave inside Kötlujökull an outlet glacier of Mýrdalsjökull Glacier, underneath which the mighty volcano Katla is located. All necessary equipment is included.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Ice Climbing in Vik are taking additional safety precautions?
What Ice Climbing in Vik are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland