A place of stark, wild beauty, this black-sand beach on the south coast is one of Iceland’s most photogenic locations. Here, roaring Atlantic waves batter the Reynisdrangar sea stacks, the black pebble shoreline, and the pyramid-like cliff of basalt columns known as Garðar, where puffins and guillemots can be seen.
Reynisfjara Beach Tours
Should I book Reynisfjara Beach tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Reynisfjara Beach 2021?
What's the best way to experience Reynisfjara Beach?
- Day Trip to South Iceland: Glaciers, Volcanoes and Waterfalls
- Volcanic History Super Jeep Tour from Vik
- Private South Coast Tour from Reykjavik
- Volcanic And Glacial Private South Coast Tour
Things to do near Vik
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland