Top Vienna Skip-the-Line Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Shows & Performances
Museum Tickets & Passes
Cruises & Sailing
Ports of Call Tours
Dinner and Show
7 results | All Vienna Tours
Sort by: Featured
Make an unforgettable experience in one of the most beautiful concert halls. Listen to first-class musicians interpreting the most splendid works of Mozart, Vivaldi, Donizetti and Tchaikovsky. The music takes you on a journey beyond comparison and discover the most important era of Austrian musical history.
Despite being a city built on water, few visitors really get out onto Vienna's waterways. This small-group tour takes you along the only guided paddling route in the city, so that you see a different side to Vienna and discover some hidden gems as you explore.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
The Leopold Museum is one of Vienna’s leading art museums and home to the world’s largest collection of Egon Schiele paintings. This single-use entrance ticket offers pre-paid entrance and unlimited access to the museum’s exhibits, so you can spend as much time as you want to admire the works of artists such as Gustav Klimt, Oskar Kokoschka, and Richard Gerstl.
Book a Flexi PASS online to explore Vienna, and enjoy discounted entry to your choice of three, four, or five top city attractions. Simply redeem your booking voucher in central Vienna, then activate your pass at the first attraction or hop-on hop-off bus to use over 30 consecutive days. It’s a great way for you to visit sites like the Danube Tower and Schönbrunn Zoo while saving money and time at the admission desks.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Make an unforgettable experience in one of the most beautiful concert halls. Listen to first-class musicians interpreting the most splendid works of Mozart, Vivaldi, Donizetti and Tchaikovsky. The music takes you on a journey beyond comparison and discover the most important era of Austrian musical history. Café Landtmann: In 1873 Franz Landtmann opened "Vienna's most elegant café location". Even today, the Landtmann is the epitome of Viennese coffee house culture and one of the last grand cafés along Vienna's Ringstrasse. Come and enjoy the wonderful world of Viennese hospitality and tradition, as Sigmund Freud to Gustav Mahler or Hillary Clinton.
Vienna is packed full of excellent museums, so deciding which to visit can feel overwhelming. This private museum tour takes the guesswork out of your trip by providing recommendations and letting you pick your top two or three, which you'll visit with a guided tour led by history buffs.
With the Golden Tree Gift Card you can access all services of The Golden Tree InterNationa (& Vienna). You can experience massage services, wellness & fitness day tickets or the offer of our gastronomy at the highest level. You can give away the Golden Tree membership card or keep it yourself. We recommend a day pass + the world's best deep tissue massage. The credit on your personal card lasts for life, which means you can also redeem your card next year.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Skip-the-Line Tours in Vienna?
The best Skip-the-Line Tours in Vienna according to Viator travelers are:
- Concert at the Palais Schönborn-Batthyány by the Vienna Baroque Orchestra
- Small-Group Guided Kayak Tour of Vienna
- Skip the Line: Leopold Museum Vienna Entrance Ticket
- Sightseeing Flexi Pass in Vienna
- Concert by the Vienna Baroque Orchestra and Dinner at Café Landtmann
What Skip-the-Line Tours in Vienna are taking additional safety precautions?
What Skip-the-Line Tours in Vienna are good for avoiding crowds?
- St. Michael’s Church (Michaelerkirche)
- Sisi Museum
- Museum Moderner Kunst Stiftung Ludwig Wien (MUMOK)
- Danube River at Vienna
- Beethoven Pasqualatihaus
- Beethoven Museum
- Leopold Museum
- Heroes’ Square (Heldenplatz)
- Klosterneuburg Monastery (Stift Klosterneuburg)
- House of Music (Haus der Musik)
- University of Vienna (Universität Wien)
- Museum Quarter (MuseumsQuartier)
- Vienna Musikverein (Wiener Musikverein)
- Kunst Haus Wien
- Schlosspark Schönbrunn (Schönbrunn Palace Garden)
- Sala Terrena at the House of the Teutonic Order (Deutschordenshaus)
- Maria Theresa Square (Maria Theresien Platz)
- Kursalon Vienna (Kursalon Wien)
- Madame Tussauds Vienna
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia