Top Vienna Skip-the-Line Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Cruises & Sailing
Attractions & Museums
Museum Tickets & Passes
Ports of Call Tours
Shows & Performances
Arts & Design
Dinner and Show
5 results | All Vienna Tours
The Leopold Museum is one of Vienna’s leading art museums and home to the world’s largest collection of Egon Schiele paintings. This single-use entrance ticket offers pre-paid entrance and unlimited access to the museum’s exhibits, so you can spend as much time as you want to admire the works of artists such as Gustav Klimt, Oskar Kokoschka, and Richard Gerstl.
Make an unforgettable experience in one of the most beautiful concert halls. Listen to first-class musicians interpreting the most splendid works of Mozart, Vivaldi, Donizetti and Tchaikovsky. The music takes you on a journey beyond comparison and discover the most important era of Austrian musical history.
Despite being a city built on water, few visitors really get out onto Vienna's waterways. This small-group tour takes you along the only guided paddling route in the city, so that you see a different side to Vienna and discover some hidden gems as you explore.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Make an unforgettable experience in one of the most beautiful concert halls. Listen to first-class musicians interpreting the most splendid works of Mozart, Vivaldi, Donizetti and Tchaikovsky. The music takes you on a journey beyond comparison and discover the most important era of Austrian musical history. Café Landtmann: In 1873 Franz Landtmann opened "Vienna's most elegant café location". Even today, the Landtmann is the epitome of Viennese coffee house culture and one of the last grand cafés along Vienna's Ringstrasse. Come and enjoy the wonderful world of Viennese hospitality and tradition, as Sigmund Freud to Gustav Mahler or Hillary Clinton.
Vienna is packed full of excellent museums, so deciding which to visit can feel overwhelming. This private museum tour takes the guesswork out of your trip by providing recommendations and letting you pick your top two or three, which you'll visit with a guided tour led by history buffs.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Skip-the-Line Tours in Vienna?
The best Skip-the-Line Tours in Vienna according to Viator travelers are:
- Skip the Line: Leopold Museum Vienna Entrance Ticket
- Concert at the Palais Schönborn-Batthyány by the Vienna Baroque Orchestra
- Small-Group Guided Kayak Tour of Vienna
- Concert by the Vienna Baroque Orchestra and Dinner at Café Landtmann
- Museum Hopping in Vienna
What Skip-the-Line Tours in Vienna are good for avoiding crowds?
- Natural History Museum Vienna (Naturhistorisches Museum Wien)
- Votive Church (Votivkirche)
- Kunsthalle Wien Museumsquartier
- Schubert Geburtshaus
- Danube River at Vienna
- Schlumberger Cellars
- Spanish Riding School (Spanische Hofreitschule)
- Leopold Museum
- House of Music (Haus der Musik)
- University of Vienna (Universität Wien)
- Vienna Theatermuseum
- Vienna Musikverein (Wiener Musikverein)
- Albertina Museum
- Heroes’ Square (Heldenplatz)
- Vienna Technical Museum (Technisches Museum Wien)
- Kursalon Vienna (Kursalon Wien)
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia