Top Vienna Kid-Friendly
3 Vienna Kid-Friendly | All Vienna Tours
Classical music lover? Call in at Vienna’s House of Music and explore the city’s famous sound and music museum at your leisure. You’ll wander amid interactive displays and exhibitions to learn about acclaimed composers, musical instruments and more. It’s a fun trip for all the family.
Enjoy a fun and family-friendly trip to Vienna with this comprehensive sightseeing package. Your combo ticket includes admission to the Schonbrunn Zoo and Madame Tussauds, as well as a ride on the iconic Ferris wheel at the Prater amusement park. You’ll also enjoy discounts to numerous attractions and restaurants with a 72-hour Vienna Card, and unlimited public transportation.
Book online to visit Vienna’s Technisches Museum and check out a world of technological development at your leisure. The museum of technology boasts a diverse range of collections that appeal to adults and kids alike. Just enter quickly with your prebooked ticket, then browse zones such as the Locomotive Adventure and the Mini Mobil area, which provides 2- to 8-year olds with educational fun.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Vienna?
The best Kid-Friendly in Vienna according to Viator travelers are:
- Vienna House of Music Entrance Ticket
- Vienna Family: Vienna Card, Schonbrunn Zoo, Prater Ferris Wheel, Madame Tussauds
- Vienna Technisches Museum Entrance Ticket
What tours in Vienna are taking additional safety precautions?
- St. Charles's Church (Karlskirche)
- Chocolate Museum Vienna
- Neue Burg
- Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien (Museum of Fine Arts)
- Beethoven Pasqualatihaus
- Museum of Military History (Heeresgeschichtliches Museum)
- Vienna Musikverein (Wiener Musikverein)
- Albertina Museum
- Leopold Museum
- Heroes’ Square (Heldenplatz)
- Augarten Porcelain Manufactory (Porzellanmanufaktur Augarten)
- Sigmund Freud Museum
- Vienna Prater (Wiener Prater)
- Schlumberger Cellars
- Sisi Museum
- Imperial Carriage Museum
- Temple of Theseus
Things to do near Vienna
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Banská Bystrica
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Pilsen
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia