Top Vienna Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Vienna Tours
Sort by: Featured
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Classical music lover? Call in at Vienna’s House of Music and explore the city’s famous sound and music museum at your leisure. You’ll wander amid interactive displays and exhibitions to learn about acclaimed composers, musical instruments and more. It’s a fun trip for all the family.
* A traveler said: "Nice museum, but I would advise visit it in the morning hours due to numerous visitors in the afternoon and later."
* How are review snippets generated?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Vienna are taking additional safety precautions?
These Vienna experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- St. Charles's Church (Karlskirche)
- Schubert Geburtshaus
- Neue Burg
- Schönbrunn Zoo (Tiergarten Schönbrunn)
- Votive Church (Votivkirche)
- Museum of Military History (Heeresgeschichtliches Museum)
- Vienna Musikverein (Wiener Musikverein)
- Leopold Museum
- Spanish Riding School (Spanische Hofreitschule)
- Schlosspark Schönbrunn (Schönbrunn Palace Garden)
- Vienna Secession
- Madame Tussauds Vienna
- Vienna Prater (Wiener Prater)
- Beethoven Pasqualatihaus
- Vienna Woods (Wienerwald)
- WestLicht Center for Photography
- Temple of Theseus
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia