Top Victoria Hiking Tours
28 results | All Victoria Tours
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a full day tour with Daniel. He was extremely knowledgeable and made wonderful suggestions for the day. We enjoyed wine tastings at several Yarra Valley wineries and a wonderful lunch that Daniel arranged at Somah. A perfect day all around. We highly recommend Daniel as a guide."
* A traveler said: "Just the whole experience, really from the staff who were amazing to the food there was even gluten free and dairy free options for my wife which is awesome."
* A traveler said: "Small group which is fantastic (no rushing) Able to take photos and enjoy the sceneries. Our tour guide Shane was friendly and informative."
* A traveler said: "No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers"
* A traveler said: "We would never have known about the little bars we visited if we hadn’t participated in tour! Loved every aspect of it, not rushed and plenty of time to enjoy the location and choice of alcohol. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone wanting to experience something a little different"
* A traveler said: "Being on the Yarra and seeing the land area from that perspective. Also, the commentary was very informative and engaging and, even though I lived in Melbourne for 30 years, I learned a lot from it. (My only criticism is that it would have been good to have more about the Aborigines of the Yarra at the time of European settlement)."
* A traveler said: "Hugo, our guide was fantastic. He asked us what we wanted to see as we had been on a morNing tour with our group. We told him where we had been and he walked us through uniques areas and into building we never would have know about. His knowledge of ithe history of Melbourne was so interesting and informaribeyuhuh ."
* A traveler said: "Nice, interesting trip. Seen typical Australian animals; bird show at Healesville. Wine tasting good, dinner excellent. Really great guide Shaun."
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent, comprehensive tour of the Great Ocean Road. Our guide Walter was funny and informative and showed us all the main sights. The departure times mean you see everything before other tours arrive and the over night stay at Apollo Bay is a great break from all the sightseeing."
* A traveler said: "I had a private tour with Jay and it was a great tour. It was very informative and the guide was as receptive to questions as possible. I highly recommand this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day with beautiful scenery, beautiful wine & wineries & a fantastic tour guide, John who was most informative & friendly & had a great playlist on his bus! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "nice trip to grampians national park. I just book with viator, fast booking and you are set to go. Van driver is nice and sharp on time. will book again for the next trip."
* A traveler said: "This was a great excursion. The Great Ocean Road and Apostles were beautiful. The Grampian hike is a fairly difficult climb. The hike to the waterfall was less taxing. We chose the single room instead of the group stay at the Hostel. The guide was very nice."
* A traveler said: "Excellent friendly and knowledgeable staff. Great day . Beautiful area to explore. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed a very well planned and informative trip with Jerry as our guide. Great small group. Perfect for quiet time or a group activity as per personal choice."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful way to seek out beautiful places when you are wanting to explore further than Melbourne CBD. An extremely pleasant hike to Bush Rangers Bay perfectly rounded off by a welcome and delightful dip in the thermal pools at Mornington. Michael was a great guide hitting the rights notes of friendliness, knowledge and professionalism. So glad I took the opportunity to be guided around my own country - what a pleasure. Thank you “Hike & Seek 🍃😀"
* A traveler said: "Loved our 3 day adventure with Bec! We were looking to get out and see some of Australia's country and wildlife and this tour delivered. Having 3 days to really explore and enjoy the views both on the coast and hiking in the Grampians was a highlight of our trip to Australia. It is really special to see the Koalas, Kangaroos, wallabies and Emus out in their natural environment. The accommodation, while a bit more rustic than we are accustomed to, was clean and comfortable. Appreciated the well planned itinerary and pit stops along the way. We never felt that we were too long or too short on time anywhere, or too long on the bus. Highly recommend this tour for anyone with a sense of adventure and wanting to really see Australia, rather than just the big cities."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
- Como House and Garden
- Royal Exhibition Building
- Fergusson Winery
- Melbourne Princess Theatre
- SEA LIFE® Melbourne Aquarium
- Penguin Parade
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Brighton Beach
- Block Arcade
- Churchill Island Heritage Farm
- Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre
- Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm
- Melbourne Chinatown
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Melbourne Regent Theatre
- Collins Street
- Hosier Lane
- Flinders Street Station
- Ballarat Wildlife Park
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Western Australia