Top Victoria Eco Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
1 result | All Victoria Tours
Fall at Butchart Gardens, the colours are stunning. The Japanese gardens created in 1904 come alive with the Fall palette Skip the line-ups and enjoy hotel door to door service. Everything is included in our shuttle service. Ticket entry, commentary, map of the gardens, flower guides books and tips on how best to spend your time. We travel in small groups of 14 or less and save you a return seat, no worries. Please advise your driver what time you would like to return today. We have two options this season. Departing the gardens at 1pm or 3pm. Please no food or drink in our vehicles please. Water only.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Eco Tours in Victoria are good for avoiding crowds?
- British Columbia Parliament Buildings
- Government Street
- Mt. Tolmie Park
- Pacific Marine Circle Route
- Strait of Juan de Fuca
- Gulf Islands National Park Reserve
- Old Town Victoria
- Royal British Columbia Museum
- Fort Street
- Victoria Inner Harbour
- Church & State Wines
- Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites
- Fairmont Empress Hotel
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
- Emily Carr House
- Gulf Islands
- Victoria Butterfly Gardens
- Race Rocks Ecological Reserve
- Victoria Chinatown
- Bateman Foundation Gallery of Nature