Top Victoria 4WD Tours
57 results | All Victoria Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! Shane our guide and driver was a fantastic, funny and knowledgable person who made the day even more enjoyable. We stopped off at well known hotspots along the Great Ocean Road, as well as a few hidden gems for great views and to see some illusive Aussie wildlife."
* A traveler said: "My teen boys and I enjoyed this tour. The reverse schedule is a good idea so we didn't have to deal with groups of other tourists. a little short on time - when we visited the Loch to be able t hike down the beach. no big deal since this tour squeezed a lot in one day - so definitely recommended - worth it!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful food tour of Melbourne. Our guide was very knowledgable as we walked through the heart of the entertainment area and we visited 3 restaurants each providing a variety of samples of their cuisine which represented the leading styles in Melbourne. We also visited a wonderful cheese shop and gelato shop. We have just started doing foodie tours and found this a wonderful way to gain local insight while having amazing foods. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Best trip to ski resort with limit time. If you have only one day and want to take your children to play snow, this is the best choice."
* A traveler said: "Small group which is fantastic (no rushing) Able to take photos and enjoy the sceneries. Our tour guide Shane was friendly and informative."
* A traveler said: "Excellent friendly and knowledgeable staff. Great day . Beautiful area to explore. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent, comprehensive tour of the Great Ocean Road. Our guide Walter was funny and informative and showed us all the main sights. The departure times mean you see everything before other tours arrive and the over night stay at Apollo Bay is a great break from all the sightseeing."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day with my family I would do it again and this time will do the live incourters and do bufferfly house"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed our tour. Our guide Fiona was so knowledgeable and engaging. Loved discovering the art in the laneways and the beautiful arcades and their history."
* A traveler said: "Paul was nice, knowledgeable and funny. A lovely experience, great landscapes and definitely a day well spent!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the ghost tour. We’ve been coming to Melbourne a few times a year for 17 years and it’s good to learn more about the history of Melbourne and it’s people. The tour is a great opportunity to walk up and down the little back streets that we’ve hardly even noticed in the past. Ash was our tour guide and she did an awesome job. The weather was great too which made the experience perfect. Great job Ash 👍🏻😁"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience had by all of us. Well organised and professional. Thank you to the whole crew and our guide, Georgia. It was a truly amazing experience and one that we will remember forever. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! It was very well organised and the entire team was quite professional. Received great photos also."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Penguin Puls was a wonderful option. Had excellent views. Moreover, our guid Fred was the highlight of the trip :)"
* A traveler said: "One of the best day trips I ever had. The guide was knowledgeable and understanding and made this tour even more fun. The landscape will take away your breath and I would love to go again and show my friends. You get more than money can ever pay for : A memory that will be with you all your life."
* A traveler said: "Bambi, the driver, was really friendly. He provided extra jackets for my parents who were freezing. Bryant, the pilot, controlled the balloon so smoothly, we thought we were in a Mercedes S class"
* A traveler said: "I had a private tour with Jay and it was a great tour. It was very informative and the guide was as receptive to questions as possible. I highly recommand this tour."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed a very well planned and informative trip with Jerry as our guide. Great small group. Perfect for quiet time or a group activity as per personal choice."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful way to seek out beautiful places when you are wanting to explore further than Melbourne CBD. An extremely pleasant hike to Bush Rangers Bay perfectly rounded off by a welcome and delightful dip in the thermal pools at Mornington. Michael was a great guide hitting the rights notes of friendliness, knowledge and professionalism. So glad I took the opportunity to be guided around my own country - what a pleasure. Thank you “Hike & Seek 🍃😀"
* A traveler said: "nice trip to grampians national park. I just book with viator, fast booking and you are set to go. Van driver is nice and sharp on time. will book again for the next trip."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. The pilot was very knowledgable and pointed out the landmarks. It was a bit bumpy due to the gusty winds. Flying over the CBD was very interesting."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small-Group Great Ocean Road Day Trip from Melbourne
- 12 Apostles Eco-Friendly Great Ocean Road Iconic Adventure from Melbourne
- Lake Mountain Snow Trip including Yarra Valley Chocolaterie from Melbourne
- Small Group - Wilsons Promontory Hiking Day Tour from Melbourne
- Small Group - 12 Apostles, Otways & Great Ocean Road Day Tour from Melbourne
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- 4WD Tours
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Sporting Events
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Creswick Woollen Mills
- Cleft Island (Skull Rock)
- Melbourne Princess Theatre
- Caulfield Racecourse
- Chapel Street
- Australian Ballet
- Como House and Garden
- Werribee Open Range Zoo
- Grampians National Park
- Parliament House of Victoria
- Arthurs Seat Eagle
- The District Docklands
- Great Otway National Park
- Blue Lotus Water Garden
- Melbourne Royal Arcade
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)
- Buxton Trout and Salmon Farm
- Fergusson Winery
- Flagstaff Hill Maritime Museum
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Western Australia