First established in the mid-19th century, Victoria Chinatown is among North America’s oldest. Now a National Historic Site, Victoria’s Chinatown is home to cafes, studios, herbalists, tea rooms, and shops, as well as the narrow Fan Tan Alley, which measures 35 inches (88.9 centimeters) wide at its narrowest point.
Tours and tickets to Experience Victoria Chinatown
Should I book Victoria Chinatown tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Victoria Chinatown 2021?
What's the best way to experience Victoria Chinatown?
- Private Small Group Tour of Victoria & Butchart Gardens
- Victoria City and Butchart Gardens Private Half-Day Tour
- The Ultimate Group Package Tour of Victoria
- 4-Hour Grand City and Butchart Gardens Tour
Things to do near Victoria
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Edmonton
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Nevada