Top Versailles Classic Car Tours
10 results | All Versailles Tours
* A traveler said: "Iuliana was the best tour guide we had in all of Paris. It was obvious she loves what she does. So many amazing details. We had an unforgettable experience at Versailles."
* A traveler said: "My daughters and I had a fantastic time! Fred, our driver and guide, was very knowledgeable. He started his history of Paris from the moment he picked us up. We learned so much and I’m eager to learn more. Thank you for a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Our amazing guide picked my husband and I up at our hotel, and taught us so much about the history of Paris and France on the way to Versailles. We parked close, and entered quickly through a special door, getting to see lots of things the typical tours do not include. Can’t even begin to describe the opulence of this castle which began with Louis XIV. In the gardens, music was playing and happy people strolled from statues to flowers to water features. Lunch was in an outdoor restaurant, where we were encouraged to order anything on the menu. Afterwards we saw the Grand and Petite Trianon plus the small village. Gorgeous!"
* A traveler said: "Definitely the best deal! Just wish I had found out about it before I purchased individual tickets for the Eiffel tower and Arc de triumph. Still got my money's worth though, with the Louvre, Versailles,and many more!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was so much fun. Our guide, Dan, was very fun, knowledgeable and organized. I would definitely recommend this tour it was the highlight of my trip to Paris. I almost cancelled Bc I got lazy a few days before, but I’m really glad I went. I would definitely do this tour again next time I’m back in France."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide who gave us a lot of history! Started on time which we really appreciated! Guide was funny, knowledgeable and made the tour interesting."
* A traveler said: "Totally worth it, even just to skip the long lines at some of the more popular museums. Be sure to check opening and closing days and times. I was able to visit 6 museums in two days using the pass, but it would be worthwhile just to avoid the long lines at the louvre and the Musee de Orsay."
* A traveler said: "Hall of mirrors and bedrooms, really all of everything! Isabel was brilliant and knowledgeable about all the details."