Top Verona Day Trips
49 results | All Verona Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful afternoon visiting Lake Garda. Every past of the journey was great, our guide Stephano was delightful and very knowledgeable. We enjoyed both the private boat tour around Simone and the walking tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Izabella, who was very passionate about Verona and this came across really well during the tour. She was very thorough in relating the history of the city and had a good sense of humour. Would thoroughly recommend this tour as a way of finding out as much as possible about Verona in the space of two hours!"
* A traveler said: "It was a nice tour to take the price is kinda steep but you get a lot of valuable information from the tour"
* A traveler said: "This trip was the highlight of our three week European holiday. We were lucky with clear weather and it was so memorable and spectacular. Our guide Andrea was terrific -- friendly and helpful as well as knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Very competent guide! Best ti me to go in the morning because less tourist are around . Good mix between historical information and tips to fill the afternoon"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Isabella, was very energetic and knowledgeable. Our tour started on time, and we enjoyed hearing about the town and its history. Isabella shared so many details and interesting facts. We felt it was an excellent value."
* A traveler said: "This tour was one of our favorites in Italy. We loved Virginia, our guide. She is very knowledgeable about the history, the food and the WINE. We loved the wine shop and the owner, Franco. That was our favorite part. We learned so much about the local wineries. We are have several bottles shipped home. Don’t miss this one!"
* A traveler said: "Our trip around Verona was amazing. Very beautiful city. Our guide, Valeria was awesome. Very informative and knowledgeable of the history and culture of the area."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and the guide was 5* bikes were great and tour was excellent ………………….. definitely would recommend it"
* A traveler said: "The guide was really friendly and outgoing, her English was pretty good, too. We could ask questions ourselves and she had an answer to all of them. Despite that the information given wasn't too embedded in a long-winded review of the arena and Italian's history but very compact and interesting without overchallenging anyone. Although I was by myself I made friends easily and everyone was in a really good mood. Of course we also didn't have to queue for anything because our guide was getting the entrance tickets for everyone in a heartbeat (those tickets are included in the tour fee though). Would totally recommend!"
* A traveler said: "2 routes to discover Verona in a short time. Hop on off easy and handy because you do not have to walk all the time. Getting on the bus with help off crew member who explained how it works plus earphones to listen to the commentary in different languages available."
* A traveler said: "Exactly what we hoped to do and see. Beautiful tour of Valpolicella wine country, generous and informative wine tastings, and a visit to a genuine family owned northern Italian restaurant. Best of all was our guide Evegeny, who is a delightful, intelligent and informed host. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and would love to take more tours with this outstanding company."
* A traveler said: "Magical tour. The views from top of the Dolomites are out of this world. The scenieries of the villages while travelling is breathtaking Not to be missed"
* A traveler said: "very good value - guide 1st class - good deal on gondola. coach transfer comfortable - and boat to Venice without problems"
* A traveler said: "Very informative guide and hosts. We had great wine, snacks and an enjoyable ride through beautiful wine country."
* A traveler said: "Frederic the tour leader was knowledgeable, fluent and personable. The tour was well organized and exceeded expectations. Frederick's knowledge of the history, culture and geography of the region was very informative."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day excellent tour guide and free time to to do your own thing highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our time at Madonna di Campiglio! Our guide was very knowledgeable and made our experience wonderful!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Scaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)
- Porta Borsari
- Nicolis Museum
- Castelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)
- Ponte Pietra
- Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico)
- Roman Theater and Archaeological Museum
- Verona Arena
- Gran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)
- Piazza delle Erbe
- Movieland Park
- Basilica di Sant’Anastasia
- Piazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)
- Achille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)
- Porta Palio
- Verona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)
- Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Lombardy