Top Venice Weddings & Celebrations
37 results | All Venice Tours
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of the concert was listening to the “Canon in D Pachelbel.” I was so drawn into it that I really felt the music. Now I understand what my kids piano teacher is saying that you have to feel the music. You don’t just play an instrument. You’re audience has yo feel the emotions."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful time! My husband and I wanted to soak in as much of the local experience as possible. This was the perfect event, in the perfect venue."
* A traveler said: "I am not an opera fan and I don’t understand Italian but I truly enjoyed this traveling performance between 3 rooms and 3 short intermissions. The place is small so between the 5 actors/singers, 3 musicians and about 30 in the audience, you felt you were part of the show. The performance was amazing. The high notes were so clear you felt like glass was going to shatter!!! We were specially impressed with the pianist. She practically carried the entire performance. By the end, it felt like her fingers could have run 3 marathons. I was very impressed. The only thing that would have made this better would have been the availability to purchase the program a day before the show. It contained the entire script in Italian and English. Heck, I would suggest you show up the day before your show and kindly ask to purchase it. Then again, if you can read in the “dark”, my daughter was able to read it as she followed along the performance."
* A traveler said: "The baritono was great! We had lots of fun. Il baritono è stato bravissimo! Tanta teatralità e allegria."
* A traveler said: "Excellent value for money and exceptional pianist and opera singers. Really enjoyed the evening and thoroughly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Extremely talented artists provided a lively and well rehearsed show. Would highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "The Accademia is surely in the league of the top-top art museums of the world! The best, time permit, is to buy two tickets for two consecutive days to cover and absorb its wealth."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! We were fortunate to have Iole as our guide. She was very knowledgeable and made all the history come alive - my kids who are not history buffs were enthralled (that says a lot) and she always made it a point to include them! Totally recommend! Best guide we encountered and the most interesting tour of our stay in Venice."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. Anna was fantastic and we really enjoyed visiting some of the local haunts with her!"
* A traveler said: "Great translation and timing at each island! Would highly recommend. I was traveling there with my other half for the weekend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. However, this is one of the few instances when we realized was not necessary. It was not clear how much additional value was created beyond the available audio guide."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! We were in Italy for our honeymoon and we have always dreamed of taking a gondola ride in Venice. The musicians were great and we could not have asked for anything more romantic."
* A traveler said: "This tour couldn't have been any better. My husband and I were very pleased and it made our anniversary fantastic and very memorable. I highly recommend this tour. The singer and accordion player were fantastic. It was the highlight of our time in Venice."
* A traveler said: "Camilla was absolutely amazing. Very patient and knowledgeable of the city of Venice. Thank you for making this trip memorable!"
* A traveler said: "Superb. Our photograper, Anna, was just perfect. Did a great job, especially with the kids.|And the photos were amazing."
* A traveler said: "We used Triin to photograph our engagement in Venice. She was really easy to communicate with and was helpful in staging great shots. She made us feel comfortable and was just as excited as us to be a part of the moment. She suggested times and places and got some great shots on a gondola ride. Thanks Triin!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Museo del Vetro
- Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)
- Lake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)
- Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)
- Campo San Bartolomeo
- Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)
- San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)
- Venice Islands
- Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)
- Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo
- Brenta Riviera
- Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)
- Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia)
- Scuola Grande di San Rocco
- Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)
- Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia