Top Venice Romantic Tours
31 results | All Venice Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour for the money..beautiful islands. Must do this tour. Very easy to get tickets..they were very accommodating to change times due to getting a covid test."
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was amazing. Tommaso was more interesting and engaging than we could have hoped for. The cruise itself was fantastic for 2 main reasons. First was how much calmer the boat traffic and water are. Second was that it allowed us to see so many areas that would not be easily accessible. This was a great trip. Thank you Tommaso…"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! We were in Italy for our honeymoon and we have always dreamed of taking a gondola ride in Venice. The musicians were great and we could not have asked for anything more romantic."
* A traveler said: "Francesca was amazing!!!! Phenomenal tour and overall lovely day visiting murano, Burano and Mazzorbo. Best tour in Venice!"
* A traveler said: "Fun shared gondola ride. Had the full 30 minutes along beautiful side canals and a few dramatic pop outs onto the grand canal. Good value only if there are only one or two of you."
* A traveler said: "Very professional and respectful the most important he was on time our flight was at 6:00 am he was there at 3:15am"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable about the history of the architecture, and it was lovely being on on the water"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide's love for the city she and her family grew up in, her knowledge of history, and passion of her story telling brought the old city to life. There were only 8 of us (usually 50 or so), so it was like a private tour. Ask for Bucintoro Viaggi."
* A traveler said: "Travelled with 2 friends. It was very easy to meet up with our gondolier and everything was arranged for us. The trip was really nice and there weren't many other gondolas in our path as well which was surprising considering it was summer. Would recommend this particular route to other travellers to Venice."
* A traveler said: "Had a ride scheduled for night time, it was perfect! our person was giving us information through out the ride + gave us a blanket b/c it was cold outside. The restaurant that followed was very tasteful! I would recommend to anyone that is having to have a romantic night!"
* A traveler said: "Easy directions, efficient service, enjoyable ride. We were dropped off very close to our hotel. Recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and just what we were looking for. Nice chance to explore outside of city center and check out other areas. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and extremely friendly. Shared tour but ended up being private as noone else was on the boat. 10/10!"
* A traveler said: "This tour couldn't have been any better. My husband and I were very pleased and it made our anniversary fantastic and very memorable. I highly recommend this tour. The singer and accordion player were fantastic. It was the highlight of our time in Venice."
* A traveler said: "Camilla was absolutely amazing. Very patient and knowledgeable of the city of Venice. Thank you for making this trip memorable!"
* A traveler said: "Superb. Our photograper, Anna, was just perfect. Did a great job, especially with the kids.|And the photos were amazing."
* A traveler said: "We used Triin to photograph our engagement in Venice. She was really easy to communicate with and was helpful in staging great shots. She made us feel comfortable and was just as excited as us to be a part of the moment. She suggested times and places and got some great shots on a gondola ride. Thanks Triin!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)
- La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)
- Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)
- Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)
- Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)
- Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)
- Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)
- San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)
- Venice Islands
- Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)
- Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)
- Campo Santa Margherita
- Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)
- Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute
- Campo Santa Maria Formosa
- Brenta Riviera
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia