Top Veneto Bus Tours
210 results | All Veneto Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazinggggggg! This tour was easily the highlight of my trip. Book it now!!!! Francesca was very warm, knowledgeable, and created an atmosphere where we were all able to have a great time. The views of the hills and the winery’s were gorgeous. The prosecco and lunch were absolutely the best. What a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Our Guide Denise educated us in the different sections of Venice she explains how there are CAMPO’s and only one Piazza it was informative and we say parts of Venice we have never seen before"
* A traveler said: "Very informative tours of the city, basilica and palace, everything was well paced and nicely explained! I liked that we were given the essential information (personally I don’t like to be bombarded with a ton of dates and names) and things were well organized."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful , relaxing ride , seemed longer than 30 minutes and no waiting time . We rode it the day after the initial booked day due to rain the day we planned it . Called that day to rescheduled and they accommodated us ."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. We learned so much about the beautiful Basilica and Doge Palace. Such an enjoyable tour. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Nicolette was wonderful. She was extremely knowledgeable and made sure everyone was having a good time."
* A traveler said: "Georgia was a great guide - enthusiastic, very knowledgeable and considerate. She worked with our group to individualize each person’s experience."
Venice Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Doge's Palace and St Mark’s Basilica Tours plus Venice Walking Tour
* A traveler said: "Very good choices both of them.Our guides were excellent and they love what they do also their English was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Must try. Very reasonable. Everything was as expected. Boat has an open view if you want to enjoy scenery."
* A traveler said: "Travelled with 2 friends. It was very easy to meet up with our gondolier and everything was arranged for us. The trip was really nice and there weren't many other gondolas in our path as well which was surprising considering it was summer. Would recommend this particular route to other travellers to Venice."
* A traveler said: "Great fun. Very informative. Very interesting to see how everything is done by hand. Our guide was there waiting for us and was very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Cristina was a wonderful guide full of local history and the macabre. The adults and children in our group both enjoyed this tour. The back alleys and courtyards of Venice are off the beaten path and a delight to see outside the normal tourist experience."
* A traveler said: "This was a very good tour. We arrived about 10 minutes late so we missed the guided tour of Doge's Palace and met up with the group for the 2nd part of tour - St. Mark's Basilica. Our guide was very nice and super informative. We really learned a lot from her tour. The third leg was a short Gondola ride which was good enough to check it off my bucket list without breaking the bank. The tour company gave us the tickets for the tour we missed and we were able to go in ourselves and explore at our leisure. I would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We wanted a brief tour that skipped the line and provided us some of the history of the Basilica. This tour achieved all these things. The interior is just amazing."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Carlo is a very good guide. I recommend to everyone. Beautiful stops and very tasty Prosecco."
* A traveler said: "The tour of Teatro La Fenice was fabulous. There was only four of us on the tour. The tour leader, Matilda, had a great balance in her presentation between time for looking, giving information and responding to questions and comments. Thoroughly enjoyed!"
* A traveler said: "The island tour was so much fun cruising on the boat from island to island seeing the unique character of the islands and enjoying a delicious peach Bellini on torcello"
* A traveler said: "Anna spoke perfect English and was warm and engaging. The pace of the tour was also outstanding and we never would have known about the places we went and the description of the cicchetto."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide's love for the city she and her family grew up in, her knowledge of history, and passion of her story telling brought the old city to life. There were only 8 of us (usually 50 or so), so it was like a private tour. Ask for Bucintoro Viaggi."
* A traveler said: "Definitely worthwhile! Our guide was fantastic and had lots of information pertaining to the palace. I would highly recommend plus am even willing to do this tour again."
* A traveler said: "this tour was very well done, enjoyed every bit including the gondola ride and canal cruise, our tour guide regina was fantastic"
* A traveler said: "This tour couldn't have been any better. My husband and I were very pleased and it made our anniversary fantastic and very memorable. I highly recommend this tour. The singer and accordion player were fantastic. It was the highlight of our time in Venice."
* A traveler said: "The food was awesome and plenty of it. The wine was also very good and the guide was great! She was full of knowing about the history of Venice."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour - just the right length with teenagers , a good mix with time in gondola and walking tour. Lots of interesting historical information, our guide was excellent -very enjoyable afternoon."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)
- Rhonda Walkway (Camminamento di Ronda)
- San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)
- Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)
- Abano Terme
- Bridge of Sighs
- Villa Valmarana ai Nani
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)
- Campo San Bartolomeo
- Basilica di Sant’Anastasia
- Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo
- Verona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)
- Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)
- Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)
- Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)
- Hard Rock Cafe Venice
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps