Top Vancouver Wildlife Encounters
12 results | All Vancouver Tours
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the time and cost! The park tour was great and lasted about 2 hours. The city tour was 1 hour. Wonderful introduction to the city! Good way to spend a few hours when the weather is a bit cold! Bus driver was the guide and he did a great job."
* A traveler said: "This was a really great tour. Our guide Stephen was so fun and extremely knowledgeable. We only wish we had my time at the gardens!"
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide, Alex, made our time out and about a Five Star experience! He was very knowledgeable and has. Great personality for the job!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff. Food was great. Great costumer service. We really enjoyed this cruise. Planning on returning again. Dress warm"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "A Great Experience. Our fantastic guide was Dan. Not only did we get to try some amazing food but we also got to hear some interesting stories & history about Vancouver & Gaston. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide and overall tour experience. Loved every minute. It helps bring the city’s history to life."
* A traveler said: "Lumberjack show and chairlift were so good. Would like to have a shorter zip line opportunity for children that would take them on just one line. ( my two grandchildren age 10 and 12 were so disappointed that it was a two hour trip. We did not plan for that length of time nor the expense for 4 of us to go)."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome! Tons to see and do, kids had a blast. Can’t wait to come back! Didn’t try the restaurant but it looks great, awesome atmosphere anyway."
* A traveler said: "It was pretty amazing even in bad weather. Very professional team of Sea Dragon Charters made it to be a very nice experience."
* A traveler said: "Got to see lots, and learned some photo tips. Enjoyed the day, and recinmind this for anyone, but good for those who like to take photos. Really good tips learned. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "It was definitely the best tour I've ever joined. The view was stunning, the group was nice and engaging, and I learned new photography skills! I'd like to join a different tour of his in the future for sure!"
Frequently Asked Questions
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island